• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Picking Up Item = Item Description After Boot Up

G

Gwydeon

HOW DO I STOP IT *pulls hair out* GRAHHHAHAHAA

Seriously, every time I pick up an item for the first time (bugs & crafting items most often) it explains what it is again. This is frustrating. I have searched and searched on the internet and only found people with the same complaint. This is frustrating. I am now posting a thread you have probably seen before but I'm still not finding a way to search for this answer without coming up with a lot of unrelated posts. This is frustrating.

Please, some one tell me there is a way to turn off "tell me everything every time" mode.

Yes it is something they should have gotten rid of after you first obtain an item. Once you leave an area it resets. It's annoying so you're just gonna have to deal unfortunately.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Twilight Princess did the same thing with every rupee that wasn't green. When I picked up a blue rupee in this game I thought they took it out, but now they do it with bugs and treasure! And in both games it resets every time you turn the game off, not when you enter a new area.

MW7

Just think though, if you do a minimalist run, then problem solved haha. But seriously after my current playthrough I think I'll avoid getting treasures and bugs as much as I can just because this annoys me so much.

This got old to me as well... but I guess that they did it for a good reason (whatever it is).

I remember one time in Twilight Princess a Goron was just about to launch me off of the mountain when suddenly I picked up a blue rupee... behind me, you could see the Goron frozen in a mid-swing position... it was both hilarious and terrifying!

But I agree, it's seriously annoying. I thought that we had seen the end of it when the rupees were no longer doing it, but lo and behold, it went to bugs and craft items. Why, Zelda production team?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom