• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Physically Attractive Traits

My tastes are quite rare however I like girls that have a male part, and female part, this really does make me happy, and I've only went out with one girl like that so far. My second trait I always look for is a guy with a [Prosthetic leg and Eyepatch patch, I've always been into pirates and having my very own pirate to walk the Planck and scrub the poop deck with would be a dream come true. Finally the most looked for trait I often desire is girls that have an obsession with rubber ducks, and wear lots of rubber duck clothes, like a rubber duck dress, rubber duck stocking, rubber duck hat. This would be my dream girl. So if any ladies here on ZD fit this description, feel free to hit me up. ;)

Heh heh... Planck. What even the everlasting eff... XD

Now for my real answer. What I look for in a potential mate is quite simple: She must have a nice, narrow muzzle and forehead, a thinner neck, slightly shorter legs, and slimmer shoulder muscles than myself. She must also weigh 5-10 pounds less than myself. Great hair is huge plus, particularly 60-70 millimeters or more in length, though no longer than 100-130 millimeters. Also, while I'm not the pickiest guy when it comes to hair color, I'd prefer if she sported redder tones/highlights. I must also note that an important aspect that ties in with a female's physical attractiveness is her voice. I like a female whose voice produces a modular nasal baritone with stress on "u." Overall, however, it all chocks up to good hygiene and a similar aloof disposition in regards to dress. No worn-out coats, please...

If there's anyone out there in the world who fits this description, please be sure to act flirtatiously playful in a manner that appears to resemble dancing--I find such actions to be quite attractive--and I'll be sure to reciprocate said action, at which point we shall go on a date sometime during winter...

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
you know I never had a consistent type of guy that i have been attracted to.. though there are two things that I like in a man.
1: Height- he has to be taller or just as tall as me and i'm like 5'7 so it shouldn't be to hard.
2: he has to have some big arms! and some muscle weight on him! I'm not ginormous but i'm not thin either (i'm working on it though) but i can't have a guy that i can crush to death with my bum alone.. lol

Fig

The Altruist
*sigh* I didn't want to post it now, but I guess since I'm kind of depressed, and I usually only talk about this when I'm down in the dumps. But anyway, here's what I like in a girl when it comes to physical appearance:

Dark Hair: I really like how dark hair fits so beautiful on the female form. It just looks so natural. I'm not saying I don't like blondes, but dark hair is just more of a preference, plus it looks wonderful on any girl! I mean I guess I'll some highlights here and there, so long as her hair doesn't look fake.

Blue/Green/Brown Eyes: I love Blue and Green eyes on a girl because it's rare and yet gives a girl such beauty. I would like to say that I like colored eyes, but not all colors exist and only come in the form of contacts (such as Red or Purple). Brown eyes also look so cute on a girl no matter what. But's just my own personal opinion.

Good Hygiene: I know it's not really a physical aspect and many people have stating this feature before, but it's true. I like a girl who has good hygiene and doesn't just throw herself for other to enjoy. I want a girl who is in love with the body that she was given by God. I may sound cheesy and corny, but I'm not going to lie about my true self.

Tanned/Light-Colored Skin: I just don't know why, but I like how majestic a girl's skin looks like when they are tanned (not to the point where a girl looks sunburned, but to point where the sun has lightly kissed a girl's skin to perfection. I also like a shade of skin that some girls can pull so beautifully, and that is when a girl is slightly a lighter color than peach (similar to what the default skin is when a person makes a Mii from scratch). It looks nice and honestly like it looks so nice on a girl.

Breasts: I really don't like talking about this subject, especially since I don't want to offend any women. I am not going to be shallow and will only go out with a girl with a huge chest. But I guess as long as it's enough. I don't know how it works but I guess from a B-C, or whatever it is used to measure a girl. I feel so ashamed, and I probably made people make me think that I'm shallow. I should probably kill myself after this.

No tattoos/B]: I don't like a girl with tattoos. I don't know why, but I prefer a girl with clean skin and no visible tattoos. I will allow them to wear face paint though.

Height: As long as either a few inches shorter, taller, or even the same height as me, and I will enjoy being with that person. It still doesn't matter to me as much compared to others who only want taller guys or shorter girls. Then again, I do wish I can be at least 3 inches taller. I hate being the shortest out everyone I know. :cry:

Little to No Make-Up: I like a girl who doesn't use makeup. I don't mind if a girl uses make-up, especially if it's for a fancy occasion. But at the same time, I don't want a girl who puts a cake on her face. Natural beauty is a thing I fall for the most.

That basically sums up my take on this subject. I hope I didn't hurt anyone's opinions on this. I also hope that I didn't make people think that I am shallow, for I am not. At least I survived writing this post. *grips knife just in case*

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I'm fairly inconsistent, actually. I'll include reference pictures in a spoiler.

1003872_602922773064627_2065480772_n.jpg

544994_3571954490784_1427923248_n.jpg

970840_599147310125800_72372336_n.jpg

There are a few more, but the main differences are hair color and possibly height.

Dunno what that says about me :shrug:.

Inb4 Dan says they look like him :P

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I'm fairly lax when it comes to what I find attractive and what I don't. In guys, I'm pretty much okay with any eye color. When it comes to hair color, however, I believe the darker the better. Next, as much as I find physically fit men attractive, I'm perfectly okay with guys who have some weight on them. I don't judge when it comes to weight, but when it comes to height, I prefer someone who's much taller than me (I'm a short person, so most men are bound to be taller than me). Aside from that, I have no skin color preference, but a good hygiene is always preferred. Other than all of that, I'm perfectly okay with almost anything else. :yes:

EDIT: Oh oh! One last thing: I despise facial hair. I can't stand that on guys, and the same goes for chest hair as well. e_e|l|

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm fairly inconsistent, actually. I'll include reference pictures in a spoiler.

1003872_602922773064627_2065480772_n.jpg

544994_3571954490784_1427923248_n.jpg

970840_599147310125800_72372336_n.jpg

There are a few more, but the main differences are hair color and possibly height.

Dunno what that says about me :shrug:.

Inb4 Dan says they look like him :P
What I grabbed was that you like redheads and brunettes who have perfect teeth. ;p

I was going to answer this via a very detailed list covering everything I find myself attracted to, but you know what? Evanna Lynch. Evanna Lynch in Order of the Phoenix, specifically, is basically the embodiment of my hypothetical list.

She's so PRETTY...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom