• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Physically Attractive Traits

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Many times on DGN ZD we have had threads talking about what you like a in a girl etc. But most of the answers have been things that a goody two shoes would say: "I like a good personality" or "I like a girl who shares the same interests as me". However we know deep downt hat we don't like someone purely for them, but also for their body. So what do you find physically attractive in a boy or girl? Do you know what it is about those traits that is attractive to you?

Nicole

luke is my wife
Blue or light brown eyes - These are my two favorite eye colors. Blue is my favorite color and blue eyes are just so pretty. They're pretty rare too. And I'm a sucker for light brown/caramel brown eyes. They're like melted chocolate.

Clear skin - Funny coming from me because I do have some unfortunate acne. People with clear skin just generally give off a vibe of good hygiene, which is SUPER DUPER important. Not that you're not hygienic if you have acne, obviously, but clear skin just gives more of an impression of it.

Soft hair and skin - I will pet your hair. I love soft hair. Also smooth/soft skin. I just love soft things in general. Girls are good for having soft skin and hair.

Moderate muscle tone - I am definitely attracted to athletic people. Athletes are awesome. I'm not talking bodybuilders, but being toned is great. Especially toned abs.

SMELLING GOOD - This isn't actually a physical characteristic but it's probably my favorite thing about anyone. People who smell good are the best people, plain and simple. I love perfume (in moderation; don't go dumping it all over you) and mild incense and candles and stuff like that. Again, people who smell good give off the impression of being clean. Clean is important.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Honestly, I am not really physically attracted to most people. It just feels wrong. I don't really judge people by their body. I know this is a "goody two shoes" response, but I'm being honest. Looks aren't really why I like a person, but it does play an extremely small role in why I like someone.

I am not going to say that I've never been physically attracted to someone, because we all know that's a lie. These are the only 2 traits that come to mind though.

Red hair - This may not be a surprise to most of you, but I am attracted to gingers for some reason. There has only been one redhead I've seen that I haven't been attract to, but that is because she's related to me. I can't explain why I am attracted to red hair though. It's weird.

Short - I find tall girls disgusting to be honest. I just find shorter girls more cuter for some reason. Again, I have no idea why.

These seemed to be traits that I'm subconsciously attracted to. It's not like I look for someone with these traits. My brain is just weird like that.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I hate myself for this, and don't judge me...
breasts
I know it's bad, but that has always been something that attracted me to people. I can't help it, even if I wish I could.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I am a sucker for guys with dark hair and light eyes. Saying that, I've never actually ended up with someone like that. If you're not repulsively ugly and are a nice person, I might like you, and that's the truth.
I love muscly arms though- not body building muscle but just nice muscle please.

This is weird, but I love those guys who have deep smiles. What I mean is, their cheeks crease in a lot. Yes I know it's weird. And no I don't necessarily mean laugh lines. I just think it's cute.

NB: Please have nice teeth. The idea of kissing someone with green teeth makes me feel sick.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Even though I'm a pretty tall guy I have a thing for short girls, around 5'2'' (1.6m). Hair color should have a dark tone, dark red, dark brown or just black, but most importantly not worn out but taken care of. Physically fit, enough size to have a nice chest (boobs <3) and a cute butt while still staying somewhat skinny. Good hygiene, including not having make up 24/7, blemishes, bad smell, non-showered or sweaty. Good taste in fashion, can't be looking like a hobo either.

Last edited:

Dan

My tastes are quite rare however I like girls that have a male part, and female part, this really does make me happy, and I've only went out with one girl like that so far. My second trait I always look for is a guy with a [Prosthetic leg and Eyepatch patch, I've always been into pirates and having my very own pirate to walk the Planck and scrub the poop deck with would be a dream come true. Finally the most looked for trait I often desire is girls that have an obsession with rubber ducks, and wear lots of rubber duck clothes, like a rubber duck dress, rubber duck stocking, rubber duck hat. This would be my dream girl. So if any ladies here on ZD fit this description, feel free to hit me up. ;)

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I don't really have anything I specifically look for in a person in terms of just purely physical traits, but there's always a few preferences I have. Hygiene doesn't need to be over-stated how important that is. Dry skin, bad teeth, bad breath, greasy hair; it's a quite big turn-off for me. Also, the thought of having to be intimate with someone and kissing someone like that is far from something I'd jump at the chance at doing, so, that definitely matters. I also like, for men, for them to be a man. I differ on a lot of females with that, but for instance, I found Aragorn to be way way way fitter than Legolas. I like the more rugged, handsome, big strong man more than the quite feminine, pretty-boy look. For girls I find attractive, I like a more sophisticated look I suppose. Girls out in town with barely any clothing on and caked head to toe in make-up isn't really my thing, much more prefer her smart dressed and actually covered up. I think girls are more sexy with clothes on funnily enough, it can be suggestive and mysterious and more seductive.

Also, if it's a physical trait, for men, I like confidence. I like a guy to be confident and, as I kind of said, be the man. Not shy about sorting things out or talking to others, and since I'm a little bit shy meeting new people it's nice to have a confident and funny person on my arm to help introduce everyone.

Although I think the most physically attractive trait anyone can have is to just be Robert Downey Jr. I think that's it, really.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
In girls, I always find myself taking second glances at girls who are bigger than models, but they still have to be fit. Nice butt, just because that says runner, and running is a big part of my life. For hair color, as long as they don't have dark hair with light highlights or vice versa, then I am fine. Girls who make it obvious their hair color is fake just irritate the crap out of me. I prefer tanner skin, but again, not too intense. You walk up to me like an oompa loompa, get out. Ironically, I also like girls with pale skin...no in between though. Just tan and pale. Eye color does not matter, but bigger eyes are better, IMO.

Yes, this is the perfect woman.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Actually, for me someone's personality and general behaviour strongly affects how I view them physically.

To give an example, there was a boy in my class back in secondary school which I at some point viewed as physically attractive. Then when he turned out to be quite the jerk (to put it mildly), it was like a filter was placed in front of my eyes, and every time I looked at either him or a picture of him, what I would see was him wearing the ugliest grimace I could ever conceive.

I'm not saying that is all there is to it, but it plays a big enough part that I cannoy deny its influence on how I perceive people physically. And physical attraction is playing an even lesser part now than it did back in my teens.

But as for physical traits that I find attractive; a person's smile is important, scent matters quite a lot (I count it as physcal since it's part of our physical body) since it's one of those things you can't really ignore no matter how you try (and in some cases I really have tried).

When it comes to other physical traits, it's more of a preference that can strongly be influenced by how I otherwise perceive the person. A smile that lights up their face will make me forget/not see the blemishes. The way I perceive someone's size will be affected by what kind of person they are. Some people carry certain looks better than others because of the kind of people they are.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
To be honest I don't have types and that's a case for a lot of people, if I see a girl I like, then that's the one I'll go for etc. Generally though I like girls who are curvy, I don't like girls who are just bone, I like girls with hips, a good behind etc. I also like girls with nice legs, if you have long legs and nice thighs then I will like you. To be honest, I can't pin point what I like facial wise, I don't tend have a preference in lips; however, I don't like overly big lips. A girl I used to on and enough go out with had lip fillers or whatever they're called and she looked like a blowfish :/

Generally though I love eyes, there's nothing better than a girl with nice eyes; they can be blue, green, brown, hazel etc. but sometimes a girls eyes can just stand out, especially bigger eyes. Skin wise I'm not too bothered, I'm quite tanned myself, so i do like a girl with a good tan but I do like fair skin as well, I also don't mind other ethnicities, but because I only know of girls of a European origin, then I can only base my opinion off that.

Of course hygiene and all that jazz is just standard, I don't like a girl who wears tons and tons and makeup nor fake tan, I do like more natural-type looks; however girls where I'm from are infamous for that "fake" look. Fashion sense isn't a deal breaker, but it can be a bonus. Not a girl who goes out showing everything but just a nice fashion sense. Height is another thing that I'm not too bothered about, of course all guys have that ego-type persona were they have to be taller than their girlfriend, but most girls I've been or associated with have been 5"3' and below and since I'm 6"1' or there about, a girl who is taller than me is rare, but it can happen. Though I don't have a preference in height, I do tend to like shorter girls.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
How is that bad? This is completely natural.
So? It's natural for me to say "mmm qimme dat" to a lot of girls and yet it is very repulsive!

Another thing is having a really attractive face, and I'm also very attracted to eyes and hair.
What makes the face attractive? Do you like big faces? Round faces? Long faces? Do you like big jaws or small jaws? Big nose? Small nose? Pointy? Is there something in the bridge? Lips? Cheeks? Forehead being big or small?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom