• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phydorian Legends SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I decided to post this thread for those ZD members who are active and wish to join my PL series. You can sign up but I will determine your role and where your character appears in the map.

In case you don't know, this is a series intended to stay for a while so that I can remain active. So it's not just a character's story, I will be writing several focusing on other characters in different areas of the map. Surely, if you've read the story so far, it is clear that it's a rushed story, meaning I am not putting that much effort to it when it comes to being descriptive, or meaty in terms of plot and character development. Believe me, if I went all out, the chapters would be thrice as long, and I don't want that. I remember back then that I started several stories, the chapters were veeeeery long, and in the end I didn't finish those, so I thought that was precious wasted time. <_<

Anyway, there are several races you can choose from, not just human. I will post them here for your info. And as to your character, I will also provide the info I need, such as name, appearance, etc.

Races available:

Human
(typical humanoid, they crave power knowing they are known as a lesser race amongst all other races sharing the world with them)
Dragir (dragon-like folk with horns on their heads and random scales on their bodies, can live 1000+ years and are respected and feared, also believed to be the most advanced race in Phydoria)
Elf (long-eared, tall folk, wise and can live up to 1000 years)
Fairy (small flying humanoids, can live up to 1000 years)
Sephod (Aquatic-like, blue skinned creatures, can live up to 500 years)
Harpie (bird specimen, gold skinned humanoids with wings, 300+ years maximum life)
Lycan (wolf people, cursed beings that can live up to 200 years, become very strong when there is a full moon)
Felinum (catfolk, life span 700 years. 2nd in combat skills behind the mighty Dragir)
Unihorn (white skinned, tattooed-like savage folk with red eyes and a single horn on their forehead, were once foes but have become allies to the Dragir and their allies, can live up to 500 years)
Angelus (bird like folk, can live up to 700 years of life)
Demon (Evil beings, can live up to 1000+ years)

There are many others, but most are monsters and such. Let me know if you have something else in mind, it could work out, I'm just too lazy to post all the races that inhabit my world.

Character Sheet

Name
Appearance
Weapons
Story Friends (if any)
Extra

!!You can find the story map on the first post of the story thread!!

List of ZD characters used so far (list could change and will be updated whenever new ZDers make an appearance)

Eclipse (Dragir)
Zeruda (Dragir)
Vatti (Dragir)
Myriad Viper (Dragir)
Pop360 (Dragir)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom