• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phone Gamers: Yea or Nae?

Do you like phone gaming?

• Yea

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Nae

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • ???

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Are you a scrub who plays video games on phones with gross in-app purchases and ads out your ears or are you refined, snobby and too good for such plebeian entertainment?

Discuss now.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Sometimes I like games that are quick and easy, that aren't too time consuming. Something I can pick up and put down at a moments notice while just chilling.

I don't make in-app purchases very often and usually grind my way to victory. I will however "watch" ads for bonuses though.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Nevah.

I play none of the silly free-to-bore crap that acts like a parasite to your phone. I do, however, have several ports of PC games on my phone, including Shadowrun: Dragonfall and Hong Kong, Baldur's Gate II, and A Bard's Tale.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I rotate out which 1 game I have on my phone. It was Rules of Survival, but now it's knife hit. I am not a big phone gamer but I do iccasionally

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
I use my phone for socializing, doing important stuff, and surfing the internet. Gaming comes once in a blue moon when I feel like wasting time, but I usually have YouTube and Twitch for that.

If you're going to look for a short time-waster, don't get games like Kingdom Hearts Unchained/Union/whatever-the-heck-it's-name-is-now X. I burned out of it after a couple months because I got tired of grinding to raise the level of my medals and trying to unlock more avatar boards while waiting for the next batch of story missions to come out. I felt like I had to put too much dedication, effort, and money into this mobile game in order to get the most out of it (though in truth, I only paid $15 once after caving in from the tedious grinding. Never again). I have since deleted the app, and I don't regret the decision, either, since it constantly demanded my attention.

Kirino

Tatakae
I've played Fire Emblem Heroes and Fate:Grand/Order, mostly because they involve series I already like. Generally, though, it's not for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom