• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phobias

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
We are all at least slightly afraid, or freaked out by something.

It could be Spiders, it could be heights, it could be me.

What are your phobias?

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
XD Mezlo

I am slightly scared of spiders, slightly scared of the dark (I don't like being unaware of my surroundings). I can also be claustrophobic in some situations and I am scared of glass elevators.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
This may sound silly, but 18-year-old me is afraid of people in mascot suits. I feel very unconfortable around or near them and I just want to stay as far away as I can.
Other than that I am scared of snowplows, high places and rarerly spiders.
Plus clowns, screw clowns

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Spiders. Particularly those with long thin legs. Also harvestmen which are not technically spiders because they only have one section to their body but still have eight hair thin legs. I am braver around spiders and can get closer to them to kill them when I am naked because they can't crawl up my sleeves or trouser leg. Otherwise I need a long hoover nozzle to suck them up. I cant sleep knowing there is a spider in the room so if I see one and it escapes I'll be hunting it down until I am sure it can't get me when I am in bed.

Baked beans. I cant be around baked beans. They make my skin crawl. I can't be near a plate that has had them on. They are something I have never eaten and will never eat. At least they can't move like a spider can.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
If it has more eyes than me or lives in the sea it needs to be killed.
poor dolphins :(

Spiders. Clowns. (does that make me clownist?) and I dunno if I'd call it a 'phobia' but I have a severe revulsion to cheetos and popcorn. yuck

Ninja

Well well well
I've always been absolutely terrified of heights. The thought of making a mistake and falling a long distance scares the living **** out of me.

My boss got pissed at me one day because I had a lot of trouble climbing a ladder to change a lightbulb.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I am absolutely petrified by snakes. Everything about them terrifies me; from the way they look to the way they move. Seeing them in the zoo or in pet stores freaks me out and I have to avoid looking at them. Whenever I see them in the wild, I instantly freeze and am unable to move. (Although, I did see one during a XC race and sprinted faster than I ever have and got a personal record)

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Snakes, spiders and any insect whose bite stings. I'm also officially diagnosed with severe dentophobia, and I'm afraid of open heights (if I'm behind a barrier strong enough to keep me safe, I'm generally good - though I will NEVER consider glass no matter how thick to be that protective "barrier")

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom