• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phi Wants to Marry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know the thread name doesn't makes sense at all at the start but i was looking back at gameinformer special zelda videos and when I was watching number 1 when phi started talking i think i heard marry ha master does this means she wans to marry link in marry me master.

Last edited:
You are serious, right? I hope you're not joking. Are you referring to her speech? Her speech is just a made-up language, though I don't want to call it gibberish, because of the negative connotations; and it sounds cool. But no, I doubt she wants to marry; it might just be her speech pattern...

If this is not what you meant, please specify. :yes:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
i know the thread name doesn't makes sense at all at the start but i was looking back at gameinformer special zelda videos and when I was watching number 1 when phi started talking i think i heard marry ha master does this means she wans to marry link in marry me master.

What? No, Phi doesn't call Link "Master" because she wants to marry him. :? As for her articulation it was probably just an honest misconception of what she was voicing. Her new "language" if it can be called that is similar to Midna's, so she doesn't "say" anything out loud; leastways she does to Link. But her dialogue is shown in the box, which didn't even give away anything pertaining to marriage.

No comentary, someone can close this thread?
why so negative? its only something i wanted to point out and there are no other threads about this

@wolf sage when she says master this is eldin vulcano then as we all know just like midna its gibberish but still for me it sounded like she was saying master marry me do you also hear that wolf sage?

Last edited:
Well, I heard her voicing, which does sound like she's articulating actual words [sometimes]; Midna used to do the same, but then I look at the actual dialogue box:

11t5q9f.jpg

This shows what she is really saying. ^

Also, given the situation, it would be odd if she just up and proposed to Link in the midst of an active volcano out of nowhere. However, I guess I can see where you're coming from with Phi's "gibberish" (I hate calling it gibberish)

Last edited by a moderator:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Umm...I can't see very much coming out of this topic, nor can I see this discussion really going anywhere but in circles. Fi's audible language isn't intended to make sense; you're gonna hear what you want to hear out of it. As such, *closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom