• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phi Compared to Everyone

Best Companion

• Navi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tatl

• King of Red Lions

• Ezlo

• Midna

• Ciela

• Zelda

• Total voters
G

Goroff

I liked Midna, Ezlo, Tatl, and king of red lions the most, in that order

I don't think im going to like Phi at all.... After the footage of her sounding like a robot analyzing stuff, it just made me Cringe cuz she sounded inanimate.

The King of Red Lions was the coolest by far. He was helpful without holding your hand too much, and he actually had a perfect connection to the story.
He was the perfect combination between Navi, Ezlo and Midna.
Nai was waaayy too helpful, telling you everything you needed to know and more. Ezlo was cool, but he wasn't that memorable to me, both story-wise and as a character.
Midna was just very annoying, both as a character and story-wise. She was a little too helpful as well. The King of Red Lions was perfect.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I haven't played SS yet(obviously) so I can't say anything about Phi. But out of all the games I've played, I felt that the King of Red Lions was the best partner character, even though Tatl was my favorite. KoRL carried you where you need to go across the Great Sea, and he didn't give you too many hints about what you need to do, which I found was awesome as it let me figure things out for myself, which is better. If Phi is as good a partner character as that, then that would be great.

geek4887

The Unknown

I don't think im going to like Phi at all.... After the footage of her sounding like a robot analyzing stuff, it just made me Cringe cuz she sounded inanimate.
Is that so? Well i really don't want a robot as a partner character. At least she's one of those people who are important to the plot like Midna.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
The thing with Phi from what I saw from the gameplay videos was that she seemed very...mechanical. Like her personality is that of a robot. I think I remember reading something like "New device detected." That really kinda put me off...Maybe perhaps Phi's personality will change the more you upgrade the Skyward Sword thus making her personality upgraded. I hope that's the fact because I'd really hate it if Link's sidekick was robot-like

You shouldn't judge Phi based on one small instance. We hardly know anything about her, aside from a few very basic things. We don't know the "what, when, where, how, or why", so jumping to conclusions about her personality is not a good idea. :shake:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
The thing with Phi from what I saw from the gameplay videos was that she seemed very...mechanical. Like her personality is that of a robot. I think I remember reading something like "New device detected." That really kinda put me off...Maybe perhaps Phi's personality will change the more you upgrade the Skyward Sword thus making her personality upgraded. I hope that's the fact because I'd really hate it if Link's sidekick was robot-like

Again, we saw one instance of her. I'm sure she's going to have a superior character development to her.

geek4887

The Unknown
Well, let's trust Nintendo on this one, and hope that Phi will NOT be a robot the whole game. The relationship between Midna and Link is what I want to see. Their relationship grew from messed up, to a close friendship. I hope Phi is like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom