• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pheonix Wright RP Interest thread/SU

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
So I really want to see if we can get enough people together to do some Pheonix Wright courtroom RPs going. It seems like a lot of fun to me and I would be more than happy to do supporting kind of characters while others take the bigger roles.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I think I need to get back into a thread idea, so this seems kind of interesting. I have a great character for a court setting, but to be fair I've only played the Layton crossover.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I think I need to get back into a thread idea, so this seems kind of interesting. I have a great character for a court setting, but to be fair I've only played the Layton crossover.

I've also only played the Layton crossover, but it is enough I feel. That and with other people playing as well it would be great. I was thinking that the first case we tackle could be one from one the games, just so we can get an idea together of how to do it, then I'll start cracking out cases. In fact if someone wants to help me make cases, let me know.

Could I join? I've never played the games, but I'm pretty sure I could get it pretty quickly.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
*Has never played any games similar to Phoenix Wright*

I'm in! I'm a quick learner, so the games case should be plenty of exercise to get me going!
I also have a big imagination, so I'm sure I can help develop cases if needed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom