• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phantom Hourglasss - Sand minutes help

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

anth420

I've beated the game, and I am working on getting 100%. I went back to the guide to find all the minutes, I have 24:00, and I cannot find the last one.

I went back through every treasure map that gave minutes, and I got them all except the one from the man on the dock in the first island. It says to buy it from him for 50 rupee's. I don't remember if I got it from him, but he is no longer on the dock. This must be the one I missed because I went to get the other 4, and they were already gotten.

How do I get this treasure map?

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
That's a tough one, I think you might be out of luck. That might be one of the 'one time' offers that if you miss it, you can't get it.

Try talking to all the people in Mercay though. I know that there is a gem that you get from Oshus, but if you miss it from Oshus you can get it in the Milk Tavern later on. Perhaps the Milk Tavern is the answer to this problem to. Just talk to everybody on Mercay, that's all I can suggest.

Perhaps somebody else can give you a hand if this has happened to them.

Good Luck.

R

Ryukai-MJ

In my case, I got the treasure map #8, where I was suppose to got my missing minute, but when I got the treasure, I got a ship part. Is it normal? =/

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
I'm not sure how that could have happened. From what I've looked, each treasure map matches up specifically with a sunken treasure location and an exact sunken treasure. There are a ton of sunken treasures in the southwest quadrant, perhaps you got them mixed up. If not, I have no answer to it.

Here is a full guide, in case you needed it.
http://zeldadungeon.net/Zelda12TreasureMaps.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom