• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phantom Hourglass

Hello, hoping someone could give me some pointers, I decided to relive my childhood, but I never got into the DS, now I’m playing PH and I’m stuck. And yes I have been following the walk trough. Ok I’m stuck at the Part where you are supposed to talk to Ramos, on Molida island, and I talk tooo him, but he never tried too stop me from leaving and he never talk about the cave behind his house, where I am supposed to go explore but I can’t. Anyways if someone could help that would be super. Thanks and have a nice night.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Hello, hoping someone could give me some pointers, I decided to relive my childhood, but I never got into the DS, now I’m playing PH and I’m stuck. And yes I have been following the walk trough. Ok I’m stuck at the Part where you are supposed to talk to Ramos, on Molida island, and I talk tooo him, but he never tried too stop me from leaving and he never talk about the cave behind his house, where I am supposed to go explore but I can’t. Anyways if someone could help that would be super. Thanks and have a nice night.
I think that you’re supposed to attempt to enter the cave first, and then talk to him. It’s arbitrary I know.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Oh yes, I struggled with the same thing back then. You first need to get lost in the fog and then talk to him if I remember it correctly. And then do the cave thing as Plinko said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom