• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phantom Hourglass Figure Giveaway - Favorite Zelda Enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

superwallmaster

I think wall masters are the most awesome enemy in the intire series sure thier annoying but they look awesome

my favorite zelda enemy was from ALTTP and it was the little green punching bag looking things.

I'm not quite sure what their called but when u sprinkle magic powder on them they become potatoeheads

Last edited by a moderator:

Maffiline

nirorlei
I liked the "Dark" opposite enemies in Skyward Sword (Dark Keese, Cursed Bokoblin, Dark Lizalfos, etc).

My favorite? Ugh, it's hard to choose..hm...
I'd have to say the Cursed Bokoblins--they're the ReDeads (or should I say, ReBlins?) in Skyward Sword. Just less scary and less about-to-kill-you feeling you get from them like you do from the ReDeads in OoT. The ReDeads in OoT are just plain out scary, letting loose a blood curdling scream as you get near them and then they jump on you and try to kill you. ;-; Now I'm going to have nightmares...

shaymin1

Derp.
I would like to be entered please!

My favourite enemy in Zelda are the Darknut (especially in Twilight Princess and Wind Waker). They always put up a challenge and are fun to defeat.

E

explosionsinco

armos from ss, because they challenging but different from every other game, with the use of the gust bellows and wii motion plus

1afgfgfrfrgfrfdfgrffgffdfbdftfrgdfgtfg

G

GibdoMaster64

My favorite Zelda enemy is, uniquely, Bow-wow! Which appears in A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, Four Swords, and Four Swords Adventures. The reason this is my favorite enemy in the series is because they're completely invulnerable to all forms of attack, they can be used as pets to chomp the life out of anyone who stands in Link's way with a treat, and they hurt like HELL! So it challenges me to stay away from them when they're enemies. :]

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rundarf

Really, any knight-type enemy really brings out the swordsman in me. I love fighting them...

T

TheWiseOldMan

Chickens,reason:1 they cant die (you can throw them off map sometimes but.....they come back!)2 if you hit one long enough they all jump ya!3.you can use them to get to collectables you normally cant(lets say the heart peice in front of the waterfall at the hidden entrance to the zoras domain in OOT).

I like the Iron Knuckles from TP. They looked so awesome and actually took more then a few hits to kill. I liked how you had to wear them down and how they would chuck their huge swords at you when you got their armor off, and then drawn another sword!

Favorite Enemy

My favorite enemy would have to be the ReDead. I remember playing The Legend of Zelda OOT when I was seven years old (when it first came out). I was still kid link when I got the song that made the day go by. Being kid link, I was frozen and was killed by the ReDead in the room. Along with being frozen, their scream made me jump while playing. To this day, I still view the ReDead as the most terrifying enemy in any video game (I feel victorious killing them)!

One of my favorite enemies in the Zelda series would be the Popo Popo.png

1. Since I am playing a Link to the Past right now
2. Since it has a funny name
3. Since it reminds of spaghetti and makes me hungry whenever I beat it

J

Jallyward

my favourite was the The Iron Knucles. it felt so satisfying defeating one in ocarina of time with your well timed attacks and dodges

Zant from Twilight Princess
I know a lot of people view him as a whack job in light of some of his final scenes, but for me that just added to his threat. You spend your entire 25 hour or so save file chasing after this guy, he swots lights spirits away like they are simply insects buzzing around his head, and brings huge skeletal beasts back from the dead and then here he is stood right in front of you dancing. The weird twists and prances he pulls off during those enlightening few flashback riddled scenes hint at that level of immaturity he seems to posses.
That makes him really dangerous if you ask me.
Given just how powerful he really is (bear in mind that it took a blast from the fused shadows to really defeat him) that spark of insanity that comes to fruition left me saying "Oh god what's he going to do next?!". It was that instability and sheer untamed power that made me think twice before rushing in to that final battle with him. He was a very well written character in my opinion and his battle gave a very nicely rounded off approach to all of the accomplishments you had achieved in the game. But then, when he finally falls, you realise you have only just taken out the pawn. The real battle is still to come. Without Zant, Twilight Princess could have very easily been a very 'samey' game. But his inclusion made those last few hours of gameplay feel like they really meant something and gave an interesting new dimension to Zelda enemies that was then gloriously re-imagined in Skyward Sword's Ghirahim.

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
390728_315863541768980_100000360101474_1107384_1505181584_n.jpg
Dead hand >.<
Creepier than a re-dead...by so much! No matter how many times I have encountered them, I still am scared to see those hands, let alone its grinning face of doom!
I love its design, truly original, and it definitely took a wild imagination to create this creature. xD I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom