• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phantom Hourglass Figure Giveaway - Favorite Zelda Enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

alkane

pokemon master of hyrule
my favs are the dead hands in oot and garo robes from mm, "to die without leaving a corpse that is the way of the garo" one of my fav qoutes

S

swordsguy11

my favorite zelda enemy are phantisms or phantoms from phantom hour glasses&spirt tracks,,, i have allways liked the differnt ones and that you can possess/kill them in both games......

Z

Zeldarocks

Lizalfos are my favorite. They are in many Zelda games, and are fun and exiting to fight. I love the different ways to fight them in each game. They make excellent mini bosses, especially when there is more than one. The different looks and battle styles. Lizalfos are just awesome.

My favorite Zelda enemy thus far is the Aerofol, from twilight princess.

Firste reason is that they look amazing, everytime I see them again I think it is a miniboss. Most likely because it WAS a miniboss, but ok.

Second reason is that you can defeat it with just your sword, but you need to use your (double) clawshot as well. I think that's a great addition for the game, since you can defeat almost all enemy's with just some sword slashes or a well timed bomb. On the ground, you have to time really well in order to keep him on the ground. I like playin' them and I always try to keep them on the ground as long as possible.

Last reason is that they're even cooler when combined with other enemies, like darknuts or another aerofol. i do believe you encounter the that way in the cave of ordeals. You have to exactly know where all the enemies are, so u don't get hit by an aerofol when you're fighting a darknut or something. Again: You have to time really well, because jumping out of the way is too hard most of the times.

To sum up: -great "look-'n-feel"
-can't be defeated with only a sword
-good to combine
-they're one of the hardest enemies, whivh is great, because the game is way to easy in my opinion.

//casperdk

My favourite enemies...

Deku Scrub and Deku Baba are awesome, but it has to be BEAMOS for me.

Even though they made me rip my hair out in Skyward Sword ... o.o

W

WindowsApples

My favorite enemy has to be Armored Trains from Spirit Tracks because whenever i saw one i was like "CRAP" since they will hunt you down. I also like them because of how they look and since they are a enemy that appears on the tracks only. ArmoredTrain_Large.png

I

Iron Awsome

Definetly Iron Knuckle and Dark Nut. I say them both because they're pretty much the same thing. If I have to pick one it would be the Dark Nut. I just love that classic swordfighting. I like the enemies that you have to kill with items too but I wish there were more enimies like the Dark Nut. I think my favorite variation of the Dark Nut is the ones from TP and WW. Plus you gotta admit, they look pretty cool too.

M

Mindagirl22

Ghirahim (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Honestly, Lord Ghirahim is my favorite enemy because, not only is he evil, he's a total loon. Also, he was different from Gannondorf, he didn't think of himself as a god, I don't even think he knew what the triforce was, he was only trying to revive his master, and he wasn't hungry for power. So in the end, the reason I like Lord Ghirahim is because he's different. ^^

B

bdjace

Darknuts from The Legend of Zelda. I never seem to guess which direction they are heading and no matter how many times I encounter them they always present a challenge.

Fig

The Altruist
My favorite enemy is the Octorok. It has been in almost every Zelda game, and one of the most iconic enemies in the series. Its simple yet cute design makes it very memorable for any Zelda fan. That and for the fact that they are very easy to defeat.:)

my favorite enemy would be the iron knuckle or darknut but only the wind waker darknut because i love wind waker's battle system so much that every darknut I face makes me get pumped and the same thing with the iron knuckle because i like enemies that take a lot to kill

C

CatCloud

My favorite enemy is the Lizalfos especially from Skyward Sword, they were tough, could block, and in skyward sword their constant taunting made you want to kill them even more.

My Favorite enemy was the Quadro Baba in Skyward Sword. I mean it was a golden deku baba and you have to kill him in the direction of the way his mouth opens. It was quite a challenge at the beginning of the game since the goddess sword didnt take as much damage as the master sword. But that enemy was quite challenging but fun.

Trying to keep up with my Zelda Collection, HOPE I Win!!!!!!

zombiegamer723

The Hylian Zombie
I have to give it to the Guardians of the Silent Realm, Skyward Sword.
Why?
Because no other enemy inspires that pants-ruining feeling like these guys do.

Of course, they are not the only enemies that inspire that "oh crap" feeling. I mean, remember how you reacted the first time you saw Ganondorf transform into Ganon in Ocarina of Time? And yes, the infamous Wallmasters/ReDeads will still freak you out a bit, don't they?

So what makes the Guardians so special?
You are powerless against them. With every other enemy in the series, you have the advantage. You have your weapons, so they aren't as much of a threat--just smack 'em a couple times, and skip away happily. But with Guardians, you do not have your weapons. You don't have your sword, or your bombs. The only thing you can do is run, very very fast. If you're not close to a Tear of Light (or whatever they're called), you are in some serious trouble. Furthermore, even if you GET a Tear thingy, they are still an ever-present threat. Between the 90-second timer, the Walking Water (or whatever it's called), and those lantern-carrying ghosts, you are not safe from them.

Long story short, the Guardians are frightening enough as it is, but the simple fact that you are powerless against them makes them my personal favorite Zelda enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom