• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phantom Hourglass Figure Giveaway - Favorite Zelda Enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite Zelda enemy is definitely the Darknut from the Wind Waker. I loved the way they looked with the cel shaded graphics. Wind Waker was the first game I had and I always had fun trying to figure out all of the puzzles and secrets with my friends. And, anytime you had to fight a Darknut we would just be like "holy crap that guy's huge!" And when you attacked it head on and hit its armor it just wouldn't do any damage at all. You always had to use a parry move (which was totally awesome) to try and cut its armor from the back. That's why I thought fighting the Darknuts in WW was so much fun!

S

SaveTheQueen

Dark Link from the original OoT

I remember how unexpected that mini boss battle was and how it make ten-year-old me freak out a bit.
..I also liked the area you fought him in... it was all icy and reflective and made it that much creepier

This is quite the tough question due to all of the amazing creatures that there are to choose from throughout the Zelda universe.... hmm.... I would have to say that the winged Mothulas from Wind Waker take the cake for me. Their wonderfully creative design, lively animations, and contrasting colors are what really bring them to my attention. I had always looked forward to fighting them when going through the 100 battle challenge caverns because fighting them was much more fun than a majority of the other creatures.:)

ArcherPanda

Level 611 Archer
I'd have to say Deku Shrubs (LoZOoT + LoZMM). They're really weak, but I find them kind of cute how cowardly they are. If you get too close, they hide, and if they're hit from their own deku nut, they run away frantically.

My favorite Enemy is the Wall Master, adds alot of excitement and focus to the game because you get taken to the start of the dungeon if you get grabbed, and if you kill it you get alot of money:)

en029_1.jpg

S

SuperNintendo

GOLD SKULLTULAS : maybe not even a real enemy i suppose but so rewarding when you find one :) if that dosent count i guess it would have to be the gerudo guards i enjoyed knocking them out with the arrows very much!

Favorite Zelda Enemy

My favorite Zelda enemy by far is Goht from Majora's Mask. I think that the way you battle him is very unique: rolling at him as a Goron. Plus, I think it is kind of ironic that he was the one creating the winter in Snowhead, yet he froze himself!

Agent B

The King of Hyrule
Darknuts or Iron Knuckles from almost (if not all) Zelda games; I chose these enemies because they are usually the strongest (non-boss) enemies in any Zelda game and I especially like the Twilight Princess Darknuts because of how satisfied I feel when I clear that final room of the Cave of Ordeals with three of them in the room (four on the second visit). Another example is the Blue Iron Knuckles from Zelda 2: Adventure of Link because they are very challenging and I usually die multiple times just trying to fight one of them.

I always liked the wolfos from Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask their look was really cool and i always liked to get creative in the way that i KILLED them! lol :)

Pinkfish11

Korean language student
I have got to say Beamos... Mainly because I have had a love/hate relationship with them ever since I laid eyes on them in A Link to the Past. I always seem to freak out whenever I see them in a room, especially when you can't do anything to defeat them.

A

ALonelyOddbod

Hmmmmm... i'd say the BioDekuBaba's from majoras mask because they changed a very easy enemy into something that sorta makes you think "Haha sneaky one, aren't you?". I also like them because they come in different forms- BabyBabas, DekuBabas, WitheredBabas and BioDekuBabas. :)

You can actually throw a bomb/Blast mask them in majoras mask and ocarina of time. hope this helped =]

My favorite enemy is by far the darknut, in wind waker
they are so the best enemy to defeat...
and the face they make when you take there armor down is hillarious... :D

darknuts! they're pretty much the pinnacle of zelda enemy, usually one of the tougher enemies in the games, making them no push over like some other enemies in the series! they look awesome and when you beat them you get a genuine sense of accomplishment! they were sorely missed in skyward sword......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom