• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phantom Hourglass Figure Giveaway - Favorite Zelda Enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

free1nibiru

Mason
I would have to say that anti-kirby in Link's Awakening is my favorite enemy because it makes me laugh every time I fight one. They are soooo not supposed to be in the Zelda series! :)

rettam

I accidentally the...
I really liked the Phantoms (from PH of course). If you don't know what you're doing, they will almost certainly hit you. However, their rather simple patterns allow for lots of tactics for distracting or attracting them. Overall they require a lot more strategy than most enemies.

T

Tetraisawesome

to be honest, I like octorocks. They can be annoying, but are easily taken care of. I like them because in my opion, they are one of the easiest enemy in all the zelda games

I would definitely choose Ganondorf because it doesn't matter how many times you kill him, he KEEPS COMING BACK! But I love him in OoT the best! The whole "I'm being all nice, but I really just want to kidnap ZELDA!" I like how you find out he is the Gerudo King.

D

Dreamscape

My favorite enemy would be the re-deads from ocarina of time and majoras mask.
There scream stuns you and you cant move which i think is awesome!

Well, I barely made an account but i love ZeldaDungeon. My favorite Enemy is...Ganon from all games. In Wind Waker, he has two swords which are very sharp. In Twiligt princess, he has a sword of the sages and he has the Triforce of Power.

My favorite Zelda enemy are Darknuts. I especially like the design from Twilight Princess. Darknut.jpg
I like them because at first they were really hard for me to defeat, but when I did defeat them, it felt really good. I go into the Cave of Ordeals just to fight them, haha plus I love using hidden moves!

ReDeads from Majoras Mask are my favorite enemies because the first time I saw them I got really close and it scared the living daylight out of me ! Also, I thought it was cool when you put on the garo or gibdo mask and the redeads start dancing ,so it's easy rupees !

Z

ZeldaTheBeast

I would said my favorite Zelda enemy would be Shadow Link from Ocarina Of Time...The reason why is cuz I like tht he was a evil link it wasnt tht hard to beat but he cool! !!

Nicholas

The legend of nick
Beamos

Well beamos is general because like every zelda enemy they change but their weakness still stays the same their eye and their fun to kill.

T

TechnicolorKay

Possessed Zelda from Twilight Princess. I know its a boss but it was such a unique enemy.

Thinking of the creators on what they were thinking when they decided to have link fight Zelda. The fight and cut scenes were exciting and was kind of a twist to who the boss was going to be. Even though she was possessed it was definitely pretty awesome to fight the one you're always saving in every game. It's not a reoccurring enemy like everyone else but that's going to have to be my vote.

This is such a tough choice! I actually had to go through all of the ZD Enemies lists and look at pictures of all the enemies before I was able to come up with my decision... there are so many good ones!

In the end, I'm going to have to say that my favorite enemy is the Lizalfos in Skyward Sword. In previous games, my fighting style was usually rush in and attack, not paying attention to my health meter, so my first encounter with a Lizalfos in the Earth Temple really challenged me. In a way, it was the first time I really developed a legit fighting style. I started using backflips and side jumps more as well as my shield. The first Lizalfos killed me once and got me down to one heart a second time, but by the end of the game, I was able to take on two and barely take any damage. It gave me a great sense of accomplishment, so that's why it made my number one favorite enemy!

Now if we're talking bosses, I have to say it's a toss-up between Ghirahim and Zant, both of whom remind me of each other in a way, since they were both sort of "secondary" enemies when held up against Demise and Ganondorf respectively. They both have such a wide range of personalities that they almost seem more dangerous. With Demise and Ganondorf, you knew they were always angry so you were always on your guard. Both Ghirahim and Zant were so gentle in some ways that they seemed more dangerous because you never knew when they were going to snap. They were both also challenging; Zant because he revisited all the previous boss battles and put spins on them and Ghirahim because instead of button-mashing, the battle was slower-paced and more of a battle of wits than anything, which I loved!

And that's... my answer! ^^ :yes:

I have to say, my favorite enemies are the darknuts, too. Because usually they are the hardest and I love a good challenge. In Twilight Princess they are even way harder than all three battles with ganon(-dorf) which was a really sad thing, common enemies should not be harder than the last boss :(

DJY

My favorite enemy of any Zelda Game is the Keese. They seem to be in every single game (if I'm not mistaken) and are as iconic to me as the triforce itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom