• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phantom Hourglass Figure Giveaway - Favorite Zelda Enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely the cucco's revenge squad. Appearing in A Link To The Past, Ocarina Of Time, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks, this is the coolest and my most favourite enemy. After hurting a cucco a few times, a large group of indestructable cuccos appear ready to tear link to shreds.

Cucco_Revenge.jpg

F

Fsawk

My favorite enemy would be the iron knuckle from ocarina of time and majoras mask. They were the toughest regular enemy and really put your skills to the test.

I like stalfos because they really make you think about where you position your sword and I like how they fall to pieces when you bet them.

L

Linkthetriforce

Why favorite would have to be ghiriham. Encountering him three times and each time a different form and attacks. It just went all together. He is MY favorite Zelda enemy.

i'm pretty sure my favorite enemy is the darknut because those are pretty much the only enemies that actually challenge me and the ones that require most skill (other than bosses)

Darknut from Twilight Princess great enemy to fight. One of the few real sword fights you experience until Skyward Sword. It was an enemy you could fight in multiple ways including hidden skills which was awesome.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Hmm... probably the Dinolfos or Darknuts in Twilight Princess. They're both fun to fight - I love when I use the Hidden Moves, and those enemies you seem to be able to use all of them on.

F

FYH

Iron Knuckles from OOT. They're so nerve racking and intense because of how much damage they deal. Such a satisfying win

M

MajoraMan

The Garo Robes from majoras mask Mainly because they are freaking ninjas!

Attachments

• MM_Garo.jpg
    MM_Garo.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 1

Alex Arbiter

That Random Guy
Darknuts: When the enemies finally turned into their 3d counter parts, they brought with them a new challenge the battle making them actually fun compared to the original 2d form

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny
I think it's obvious. IRONKNUCKLES form just about every Zelda game! Especially form Ocarina of Time. They are SUPER fun to fight, post a tough fight at times, and look awesome. They are just awesome enemies. If they were real, I would want them as my best friend.

Kazumi

chagy
I enjoyed fighting the Lizalfos in Twilight Princess because they were one of the few humanoid enemies that you could actually use special hidden moves on without killing them before you can finish. It was fun to pull off all of the cool combos that are possible in Twilight Princess, and the Lizalfos were one of the few enemies where this was actually possible. They also looked quite neat, with their fairly realistic design. They are also a staple for Zelda enemies, so it was nice to see them return in this form for Twilight Princess, and then later Skyward Sword.

L

LinkTheBuffalo

ReDeads from Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess , because even tho i've seen them 10000 times , i still get pretty scared and i still shiver when i hear them scream. I especially get nervous when i'm low on hearts and he "hugs" me , so i start spamming my buttons as fast as i can.

B

bunnycow

My Favorite Enemy : White Wolfos. I really enjoy their superior size and strenght, paired iwth their ease of defeat. I'm happy when I see one :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

zeldamasterful

Probably Daira (From a Link to the Past) is my favorite enemy, because they look like ancient creatures and also they are similar to dinosaurs! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom