• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phantom Hourglass Figure Giveaway - Favorite Zelda Enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non-enemy who acts like an enemy:
Navi; OoT, she, he, it is SO ANNOYING
Regular enemy: Keese; LoZ, ALttP, LA, OoT, MM, OoS, OoA, WW, 4S, MC, TP, PH, ST, SS, I like the whole concept of Keese being able to change to different elements.
Boss Enemy: Majora; MM, She is really cool, Skull kid was overpowered by the mask, made up of nothing but evil.

T

themovieguy25

Keese are the best enemies. The little bats in every Legend of Zelda game. They're easy to kill and fun when fighting against large amounts at once.

I've always been a big fan of the Chu-Chu. Specifically as it is seen in Majora's Mask.
I've always found it to be appealing because of how sheer goofy it is, and how useful they can be when you're low on something. All in all I'm glad they keep bringing them back even though they're not as Cute and Silly as they once were.

My favorite Zelda Enemy is those guys from Majora's Mask's Stone Tower Temple, the ones that Flip Over and you have to shoot them with a light arrow to get them to smash their heads on the ground. They are very fun to kill, and I get an extremely rewarding feeling whenever I vanquish him.

xandar

World's Dumbest Zombie.
My favorite enemy in Zelda games has to be the Gleeok in the original Legend of Zelda. The first time I saw it I remember thinking, "I can take a two headed dragon!" Then I cut its head off and we all know how that goes. I think I died three or four times before I could finally kill it, and then later you start seeing them with more heads! I'd honestly love to see these as an enemy in a newer Zelda game. I think its flying heads would throw us all for a loop and it would be a fun and difficult boss (And after most of the bosses in Skyward Sword, I think we could all use that. :P).

M

mr.shortpants

i would say my enemy is a octoroc they have come a long way from the original to now

P

PFproductions

dark nut he is really awsome and is hard to beat in Oot. im new to the forms :) jacob

bobenstien

"How should I kill you?"
My favorite enemy would be a shadow beast from TP because they make you almost required to use wolf link's special attack. Also, they unlock portals when you defeat them and I like this because they help you get around so much easier than by Horse or walking!

Wolf Link, meet The Shadow Beast.jpg

click photo to enlarge!

Last edited:
My favorite Zelda enemy is the Octorok because it is the first enemy you'll encounter in the first game. Who wouldn't want to go up against a giant land-dwelling octopus that spits rocks out at you? It is such a classic enemy, and it's fun to see how it's changed throughout the series. How can you think of Zelda and not think of the Octorok?? =)

T

The_Dead_Noob

I'd have to say Iron Knuckles because they were really the only enemies (besides re-deads) that could put the fear of god into you.

M

MajoraDorf

Its got to be Moblins from skyward sword, because i was trying to figure out how to actually kill them cause the only thing that happened after you slashed them was that their belly wobbled and you didnt know if you actually did anything to it, after a while of being frustrated it finally falls and i jump for joy, their is no greater pleasure in a zelda game than killing an enemy that gives you a challenge :D

W

Wolfs

Stalfos wind waker, I love the idea of how it spins to attack you, for as far as I know it's pretty much the only monster I know which does that, it adds some charm to me, also I love how it get's dizzy, it's just very special to me and makes me laugh a lot.

greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom