• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phantom Hourglass Figure Giveaway - Favorite Zelda Enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seanyboy141

GOHT from majoras mask! it was sooooooooooooooo fun to roll around and kill him the the goron!

My favourite enemy in the Legend of Zelda series would have to be Volvagia- Why? 'Cause he's a bad*ss dragon, and as a kid I LOVED dragons.

Darknuts
darknuts ar so cool to fight, spesialy the ones from TP, thos wher just so cool and you could make great use of your hidden skills.

W

WolfDragoness

Well I do love the Wolfos, but my top favorite enemy of them all are the Deku Scrubs. Even though at times they can get a little irritating, they have quirks that draw me to enjoy fighting them. It's kinda funny how that they never seem to learn any new tactics besides spitting rocks at you and hide deep in their holes everytime you get too close to them. Not to mention they are very funny, especially bouncing the rocks back at them with your shield, smacking them in their faces XD and lastly, they are simply just adorable with their cute squeaky vocals.

I would have to say (even thou there are great enemies) from SS, the ancient cistern's boss Koloktos just because it was extremely fun to dismember him with my new weapon (the whip), and on top of that to being able to defeat him with his own sword. Priceless!!!!!

My favouite enemy was the cursed bokoblins in skyward sword. It was really fun to back slash them then finish them off with a final blow! :D

Mine would definatley be the Miniblins from Wind Waker. They make that funny little sound and hop around all over the place. Their tiny little forks are adorable! But they're attacks are so weak... I love to smash them to bits with the Skull Hammer! >:D

One of my favorite enemy is the Octorock mainly the 2D ones I just love these guys an octopus that walk on land and shoots rocks genius! It's even better when in the Oracle game you could put on a ring and become one I just love them . I was really really happy to see them return to the land in Skyward Sword!

Last edited:

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
My favorite enemy from The Legend of Zelda would be Iron Knuckles from Ocarina of Time. I like him because he puts up a really good fight. He has a nice, sleek design, especially in Ocarina of Time 3D.

Nerion

Nerion Saiarion
My favourite Zelda enemy has to be the Iron Knuckles. I love how they just sit on their little "throne" just waiting for you to awaken them by attacking them.

My favorite would have to be Demise, because he was just so EVIL, and you had to have really well-timed shield bashs to defea him, or else he taked half of you life in one hit, and the battle was super EPIC !!!!!!!!
It was just so fun to battle with him :)

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Koloktos!

I would say Darknut, but a lot of people are already claiming it;; So, are Bosses alright?
I wouldn't think it's my favourite enemy, but it left a great impression on me.

KOLOKTOS
kolok1PNGcopy.jpg

From personal experience, Skyward Sword was the 'first' for a lot of things for me- When I played it, I was free of spoilers so all my reactions were genuine, so trust me when I say this--
Koloktos is when Skyward Sword stopped being awesome and started-- BEING THE MOST EPIC THING TO EMBRACE THIS INDUSTRY.

Everything about Koloktos is beautiful.
From it's gorgeous design taken from charming eastern culture and the amazing orchestrated music that plays during the battle (I could listen to it all day; you should listen to it now! No really, I'm not kidding. Go on, listen to it right now.)

To-- just the way you take it on and take it DOWN.

kolok1PNGcopy-2.png

At first glance, it's massive size may look intimidating; blades flying everywhere destroying the environment, fists pounding anything without mercy, but the impact of having the whip 'rip' it apart, the feeling you get is just great.
Just when you think that's it, suddenly-- SHAZAM!! IT'S GOT LEGS. WHY DOES IT HAVE LEGS?
Now it's got arms again and more swords! How could this get ANY COOLER?
Everything around you is so hectic yet it's slow stride towards you is daunting enough, but when you take out the first couple of arms-- I CAN'T WHIP THE REST! Until you realize that little twinkle from Koloktos' sword...

THROW BACK TO WIND WAKER TIME.
This is the part that got me. The pure impact and that feeling you get just from a single hit is so damn satisfying.

kolok1PNGcopy-1.png

And when you finally swing the final blow.

It's all done. Koloktos crumbles to the ground; it's stunning interlaced patterns on it's outer shell remained scattered on the floor-- It was nothing more than a statue controlled by Ghirahim's FABULOUSNESS~.

This is, not only the reason why Koloktos is one of my favourite enemies, but why I think Koloktos is one of the best enemies.
Thank you :D!

[[All images belong to respective 'owners' and this took longer to write than it should've;;]]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom