• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phantom Hourglass Figure Giveaway - Favorite Zelda Enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I like the Deku Scrubs from Ocarina of Time. I like the their line "How did you know our secret?! How irritating! Its so annoying that I'm going to reveal the secret of Queen Gohma to you! In order to administer the coup de grace to Queen Gohma, strike with your sword while she's stunned. Oh, Queenie... Sorry about that!" :lol:

Lol I love how they betray their mistress like that, all Deku enemies are easily swayed by the kid versions of Link.:)

N

Neksreaper

My favorite enemy from all zelda games even though there are many worthy contenders I know ths don't count as an enemy as much as a sort of "frenemy" but I'm going to say maple the witch from the oracle series it was always a welcome challenge to hear her theme come on as you entered a new screen and commencing to race to steal each others treasures if you have the misfortune of crashing into her..good times

Floormasters: Because they make me poop myself every single time :C (I liek a bit of excitment/scare now again :P *Expecitally in WW they too meldi too many times..)

Last edited:

AwesomeZeldaFan

Fierce Deity
Mothulas from the Wind Waker

I like the mothula for one reason and one reason only,
because they "emit" morths from behind. I think it
is disgusting. I didn't know monsters could poop other monsters!
220px-Mothula_(The_Wind_Waker).jpg

B

bone dragon x

Iron Knuckle they are bad *** to me i like how their armor falls off and they get harder to kill and the best part is they were in the best zelda game ocarina of time

My favourite enemy is the Phantom/Darknut because they seem more like gaurdians rather then enemys, it makes my heartbeat go soo fast when there after me.;)

I love all of the enemies from Zelda series, but if i have to choose one then i will go with Darknuts!!! They are so freaking awesome and really fun to fight... especially in Twilight Princess!
They are so big compared to Link and heavily armored, which makes the fight more intense... And after you hit them a lot they lose their armor which makes them much faster, which makes the fight harder (and that's a good thing...for me...Easy fights are boring =D)! I remember the Cave of Ordeals when i reached the 49th room there were lots of Darknuts...I had to hit one of them but also dodge other Darknuts...It was amazing!!!

Byrne

Waterloo
guardians from SS. espeacaly those with huge blades hidden underneath them.
They just look epic as you run away from them.

L

linkguy3

fire kease
because they always end up making you throw your controller on the ground

dodongos
because they go boom

G

GuruGuru

I love fighting Darknuts, it feels like you're participating in an intense swordfight (and I looooooove the swordfights).

Zelda Enemies

My favorite Zelda enemy is the miniblin. Who doesn't just adore their random maneeps and their urge to respond often... oh that's right, everyone.

My favorite enemy would have to be the Stalfos' in all the games, especially Ocarina of Time, because they appear in almost every game and they always vary in difficulty. They always look cool. If we talk about bosses my favorite is Ganondorf from The Wind Waker because he is the most evil Ganondorf in any of the games and the sword fight was really intersting. The music that plays while fighting him is also amazing.

L

Link101

Skyward Sword Lizalfos ( Cursed and Normal):

They are probably one of the smartest enemies in Zelda, and they almost always give you a lizard tail when you defeat one. They are also pretty hard to defeat, which makes it all the more fun to kill them, since you feel like you have just defeated the Lizalfos miniboss all over again. Also, I have made a paper model of one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom