• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phantom Ganon?

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
I was just thinking about Phantom Ganon and I was wondering what he is. He is just kind of a reoccuring boss/mini boss but why does he keep coming back? Did Ganon put him there or what? Please respond ;)

PS: If this is already a thread please delete it, Thanks! :wave:

P

Phantom Ganon

Also to add to the addition that he keeps coming back... Didn't he banish Phantom Ganon in Ocarina of Time inbetween the real and unreal dimensions trapping him forever? Basically the cage where in he was trapped in would be considered the purple-black like swirl where Phantom Ganon would pop in and out of in the fight against him on the horse.

Zelda_Queen

Hick Hylian
Originally Posted by Phantom Ganon:
Also to add to the addition that he keeps coming back... Didn't he banish Phantom Ganon in Ocarina of Time inbetween the real and unreal dimensions trapping him forever? Basically the cage where in he was trapped in would be considered the purple-black like swirl where Phantom Ganon would pop in and out of in the fight against him on the horse.​
Maybe when the Hero of the Winds got Nayru's Pearl, he thought o gosh if he gets thru the Tower of the Gods im toast so he released him as a line of defense idunno just a ges :P chew on th@ 4 a bit

PureLocke

A Hero of Time
He is a spirit brought back and twisted into a Doppelganger of Ganondorf, after Link beat him he was put inbewteen dimensions (the evil jar) until Ganondorf needed him in WW or Ganondorf may have made an entirely different one since they are very different in form and attacks..

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Maybe when the Hero of the Winds got Nayru's Pearl, he thought o gosh if he gets thru the Tower of the Gods im toast so he released him as a line of defense idunno just a ges :P chew on th@ 4 a bit
i can see your point with that, but as their attacks are different I would say Ganondorf mad another phantom, and please, learn how to type :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom