• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phantasy Star Online

Faedeur

The Juror of Courage
Does anyone here play Phantasy Star Online Episode I and II, Episode III C.A.R.D. Revolution, or Blue Burst? I play all three; Blue Burst on the private server.

For those who don't know what PSO is, it is a futuristic RPG. It was the first ever console-based game able to play online. You are a hunter, ranger, or force hired by the government of the interstellar space ship Pioneer 2 to figure out the mysteries of the planet Ragol and what happened to the first ship, Pioneer 1. You use a wide variety of weapons, armors, and MAGs to fend off monsters and explore various regions and the depths of Ragol.

K

Kele

Well i had Phantasy star online EPISODE I& II two years ago, but my dreamcast wont read it
so i sold it away.
That game is one of the best games that i have ever played.

I played PSO back in the day, Ive got PsP for my PSP now sooo..... yeah anyway PSO Zero is out so go buy it...

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
I used to seriously chum that game!
Although, nowadays I get bored of it too easily, it's really just the same thing with a little more difficulty on the offline.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
And to follow up Ember Incubus' question .. is it storywise related to the original PS series from the Sega Genesis? I loved that series, but never got into PS Universe or Online.

I used to play Phantasy Star Online with my three friends on their Gamecube. LOVED that freakin game. When I got Xbox Live on my 360 I played the demo version of Phantasy Star Universe which was a lot of fun, but I never ended up buying it.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
@insanity76 Well, PSU was about three planets who once lived in peace but now are in war. There is four races. Newman, Human, Beast, and whatever those living robots are called. The game revolves around a boy named Ethan. Is the original anything similer?

Well the first part is but other than that, not really ... the original PS series was about a 3 planet solar system called Algo, but during PS2 the first planet "Palma" was destroyed, leaving only the other 2 planets "Motavia" (Desert planet) and "Dezolis" (Ice planet). The races were Palmans (which were basically human), Motavians, and Dezolisians, though there was a pair of Numans in PS2, which were basically genetically created by the Palmans. They were never at war among themselves, but every 1000 years their struggle was against Dark Force who was behind the goings on in each of the 4 games (though he was only the final boss in PS1 and 3).

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Well the first part is but other than that, not really ... the original PS series was about a 3 planet solar system called Algo, but during PS2 the first planet "Palma" was destroyed, leaving only the other 2 planets "Motavia" (Desert planet) and "Dezolis" (Ice planet). The races were Palmans (which were basically human), Motavians, and Dezolisians, though there was a pair of Numans in PS2, which were basically genetically created by the Palmans. They were never at war among themselves, but every 1000 years their struggle was against Dark Force who was behind the goings on in each of the 4 games (though he was only the final boss in PS1 and 3).

I actually had no idea that there were any Phantasy Stay games older than PSO1&2, that was certainly an enlightening post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom