• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pets?

Hi guys~

aren't animal's such the cutest little things? I have a pet dog and a cat. My dog is a boarder collie/schnauzer mix and so filled with energy~
My little bundle of joy:
image_zps54dc7d08.jpg

image_zps88d2ac7f.jpg

I don't really have any pictures of my cat because she always moves her head when I try to take a picture of her .___.

So, lovely people of ZD do you have any pets? Post them here and tell us about them~

I love animals. They are so much better then people in my opinion.

Here's a picture of my 17 year old cat.
His name is Screech. He's very shy of most people but he loves me, my dad, and especially my mom. Sadly his tail had to be removed a long time ago.

This is Peaches. She's a Havapeke.

And this is Gizmo. She's Peaches mother. She's a Pekingese.

Gizmo and Peaches were my Grandfather's dogs but they're ours now since he passed away last year.

Salem

SICK
My family used to have some chickens, a duck, rabbits, a horse, turtles and now a cat.

Last edited:

Chiraku

Demon slayer
We used to have a dog... he died a few years ago. His 'pack' if you will hangs around the land, so we get out fill from them these days.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I don't have any pets now, but when I was younger I had goldfish and hermit crabs. One time we had a pet turtle, and we named him Claw (my brother's idea, because the turtle's feet). He was a gift from my mom's friend from California. We had him for a little over a year before we released him. We also had a Gecko that we adopted from our cousin, who had named him Stripes (because he had spots). We had Stripes for a year and a half before he passed away. We buried him in the backyard. We haven't had a pet since.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I have 2 cats, Pearl and Elliot, 2 goldfish, Alejandro and Piggy, 1 snail, Sheldon, and 1 rabbit, Poe.

When I'm older I want to have a zoo of pets with her though. :3

The first pet I had was a dog named Axel, who died just before his 16th birthday when I was still pretty young. After that we got a dog called Cooper and had him for a couple years until we got another dog named Allie. We had these two for years until, unfortunately, they both passed away this past year. Now we have a puppy named Belle and we're looking to get a brother for her as soon as we can find the right dog.

I believe my younger brothers had a couple of fish for a few months some years ago as well, but nothing similar since.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
MY KITTIES ARE SO CUTE

I WOULD POST PICTURES BUT UGH SO LAZY TO UPLOAD

I HAVE TWO KITTIES: ROXY AND LUCY AND THEY ARE LIFE

We also have an outside cat, and his name is Cremey, or Cremee, or Cremé, whatever works for you. c:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
We used to have dogs and cats at home and birds and goldfishes, hamsters and rabbits. But I live in a flat and can't risk to keep a pet with me and I'm allergic so no pets for me besides a lost spider once in a while

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I have one dog, who is a Rottweiler/German Shepard cross, a tortoise, multiple barn cats, and farm animals such as cattle, horses, and a donkey. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom