• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pets?

I've gone through several pets. A fish that died... a cat that disappeared (and likely died.) I also not long ago had three birds (a cockatiel and two budgies) who died of some natural cause... tumors or something.

I currently have two cats (names Gizmo and Socks,) and a dog (though he's really still a puppy) named Master Chief.

I've really wanted a cockatoo (you know, one of the those big parrots) for a long time. I would name him Quetzalcoatl. ^^

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
I've gone through several pets. A fish that died... a cat that disappeared (and likely died.) I also not long ago had three birds (a cockatiel and two budgies) who died of some natural cause... tumors or something.

I currently have two cats (names Gizmo and Socks,) and a dog (though he's really still a puppy) named Master Chief.

I've really wanted a cockatoo (you know, one of the those big parrots) for a long time. I would name him Quetzalcoatl. ^^

Quetzalcoatl... the feathered serpent of Native American legends. That would be a very cool name.

Yeah, Quetzalcoatl would be an awesome name for any pet bird. Especially if it was a Quetzal bird =D.
Anyways, I couldn't resist posting some pictures of me luverly cats.

Cat3.jpg

This is one of them, Orly, wiped out on our rocking chair.

FozzyinWoods.jpg

This one is Fozzy, sitting in the woods out back behind our house.

Aren't they awesome cats? =D

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
Your cats look so sweet blackice. Orly reminds me of Willem (he also loves to sleep on the couch or chair). Fozzy looks very cute too.

Claire

The Geekette
I was able to charge our digital camera and catch the dogs laying down (except for Tyrone, I kind of had to pin him in place) to take a snap shot of them.

Here is Maya, she is an AKC registered Golden Retriever, who is going to be 9 years old.
CLAIREESSE352.jpg

Here is Sonny, he is also an AKC registered Golden Retriever, who will be 4 years old.
CLAIREESSE349.jpg

Now, a picture of Tyrone*, who is an AKC registered Boxer, who just turned 1 year old.
CLAIREESSE356.jpg

*Tyrone is actually my sister's dog, but I consider him our own since he spends every single day at our home.

Claire

The Geekette
Since my new job practically demands me to accept about 20 dogs as my own pets, and I was able to take 3 pictures of 2 of the dogs I take care of. These are Miniature Bull Terriers, and there are only 2 at the kennel. We are hoping that there will be puppies this summer!

That means by this summer, I should be able to provide photographs to around 4 litters (assuming none of the females have any problems) of puppies.

Here is Cleo, and she is a feisty girl. She demands attention and will receive it, no matter what she has to do. She was born in California and is 2 years old.

CLAIREESSE361.jpg

Here is Quik, and he is a total baby doll. He is one of my favorite dogs in the kennel because of how affectionate and calm he is. He also was born in California and is 2 years of age.

CLAIREESSE363.jpg

CLAIREESSE362.jpg

The last photograph was prior to cleaning Quik's cage. So no need to fear that they are still there, I sadly was on poo poo duty today.

^^ Future photographs will be of Greater Swiss Mountain Dogs and Bernese Mountain Dogs, possible some more Miniature Bull Terrier photographs - and perhaps puppies!

A

Arctic Fire

I have two cats now, but I don't have any pictures of them right now. I also have 2 dogs. Around a year ago, we got two little kittens from animal control. They weren't weened from their mother yet, so we had to bottle feed them. But Cloudy was sick, and he died. Soon after, Simba died, though we're not quite sure why. He got trapped in a shoe and he seemed to have gotten sick from that. I miss them. :cry:

I attached some pictures of them. You'll see in some of the pictures of Simba sitting with his dead brother. IDK what we could have done to prevent this, I asked around on forums, took them to the vet, nothing helped. :(

There was one more I wanted to upload, but it wouldn't let me. Here's the link:
http://arcticfire.net/picdump/100_0110.jpg

Attachments

• 100_0086.jpg
    100_0086.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_0096.jpg
    100_0096.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 100_0136.jpg
    100_0136.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_0141.jpg
    100_0141.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 100_0107.jpg
    100_0107.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 7

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
another picture of joris and willem

WillemmetNgamer-1.jpg

Here Willem is 'reading' one of my Ngamers. He really liked that article about Koji Kondo. I send it to the magazine and it ended up on the picture page :D

Jorisgaap2-1.jpg

An old picture of Joris being lazy.

I have a Welsh Terrier named Brac (A Welsh name for a Welsh dog lol), I used to have a cat named Duke but he died 6 years ago at the age of 26, The only other pet I have had was a Yorkshire Terrier named Charlie that died about 8-9 years ago

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
I was finally able to get a picture of both my dogs on my computer! Here they are:
picture.php

The one on the left is Dreamer, the one on the right is Dante. :) Not the best picture, but it is very hard to get those two to sit still for even a few seconds. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom