• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pets?

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Household wise we have fish and three dogs.
Stormy - Greyhound / Holly - Collie / Bracken / Yellow lab.

Personally though, as in solely mine and reside in my room.
Om & Nom - Dwarf Hamsters / Pan & Evra - Ferrets.

Beeker

Wild Card
Love the names of your hamsters Poe, so adorable.

I had fish for the longest time, but now they're gone. But I still have pets,though
I have two little kitties, one's name is Mittens and the other is Abby.Mittens is a dark grey with white around his paws(hence the name) and Abby is a grey Tabby(hey that rhymes, I just noticed that:lol:).They're both 5 months old. :)

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I have a Maine Coon cat, named CoCo. I have a Tabby cat, named Lucy, and I have a Cockatiel bird, named Bud.

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
I wish I had pets. My mom's not entirely crazy about the idea of taking care of any animals whilst I'm at college, unfortunately.

I reeeally want a cat. =)

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
n1311128969_8263_6234.jpg

There is my cat. We had to give her up though. Because my parents hated cats and I couldn't bring her with to college.

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
Julie-Dog
Mix
6yrs.
I got her for my seventh birthday. I was going to name her Brownie but I decided to name her Julie. I don't know why, I just did. She's the best dog ever. And she's a little dorky. X3

Tetra-Puppy
Pitbull Mix (The vet thinks she is.)
10wks. (Vet said so.)
Me and my mom found her in our driveway on Sunday. We tried to find her owners and we called all these places. We couldn't contact either. So we took her home and gave her a bath and eventually we called someone my grandma suggested and he took her in for about two days. But yesterday, my mom decided that we should foster her until she gets a new home.

Raven-Cat
Siamese-Black Tabby Mix
4yrs.
I got her when I was about 9 or 10. She had two brothers named Hon and Luke, they were so huge compared to her. She's always been tiny. Her weight is usually 9 or 10 pounds. She loves me to death though. She follows me everywhere. Even when I shower she's out the door waiting for me to come out. When she sleeps in my bed, she sleeps right on top of my stuffed tiger so she can be near me.

I'll post pictures later.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
No pets at the current moment. However my girlfriend has two dogs and a cat, so I get my fill of cuddles from them whenever I'm around.
I used to have some fish... but who knows what happened to them... >_>

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
My last pet was a black lab named Jasmine. She died in '07 at the age of 11. Thankfully she lived a full and healthy happy life .. the only times I had to take her to the vet was to get her spayed, check ups, and a couple times to have her boarded while we went on vacation.

I've had a few dogs before her and then 3 cats.

Last edited:

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
I have a tortoise shell and white cat named Angel, she is 2 years old and we got her in march lest year when she randomly turned up in our garden, the vet said she didn't have a microchip so we kept her :P she is a bit of an idiot though :lol:

Kybyrian

We have one inside cat, and about 6 or 7 outside cats. I love cats. All of them follow me around every time I go outside, too. We also have two dogs, one is a yellow lab, the other is a cockapoo. Then there are two small birds that just sit in front of the window and tweet all day.

THEN, WE HAVE THE SAMMY. He is a Moluccan Cockatoo. Here's a pretty good picture, basically exactly what he looks like, except this isn't him:
moluccan-cockatoo.jpg

He's about 12 or 13 years old, he loves to chew on things. We let him have an old chair from a long time ago, and he tore that thing all up, we have to put covers over it to keep him from ripping things out of it. And in case you were wondering, yes, he does ride around on my arm and shoulder, and no, he doesn't bite. He used to bite quite often, but now he's a very friendly bird, just about anybody can come up to him and pet him. He says hello, pretty bird, my name, and cusses under his breath. He also barks whenever somebody comes over. I'm serious, he sounds exactly like a high-pitched dog. Also, God forbid he decides he wants your finger, he'll take the thing right off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom