• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pets: Do You Have a Pet?

Zelda-Rocks

The King of all Rocks
i have 3 dogs, a cat, a savannah monitor, a rose-hair tarantula, a bahama anole, a garter snake, 3 russian tortoises, a fire slamander, a red-tailed boa, a leopard gecko, 2 hedgehogs, a painted turtle and lots of goldfish.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I have a pet Painted Turtle named Fado seared into my brain. He died a few years ago :(

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I used to have a really cute Border Collie but she died last year. :kawaii:

chrisplushado

All I want is Wii friends
I have 22 pets (not counting the thousands of fish in our pond)
18 head of cattle
-Lee Anne
-Lu-Lu
-Audrey
-Baby Girl
-Baby Girl Jr.
-Buck
-Bubba
-Bubba II
-Bubba III
-Geraldine
-Francesca (she's named after my aunt lol)
-Calico
-N#@*!$ (my parents are a bit racist)
-Elephant Girl
-Blanca
-Mrs. Calloway
-Maggie
-Louise
1 Shetland Pony
-Epona
2 German Shepherd dogs
-Heidi
-Fritz
1 Tabical Feline
-Toby

-

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
I have three Red Heilers, Cheeto-3 years, Frito- 1 year, Skeet(Yes i know, my parents named him :/) 8 years. Then I have one blonde Labrador Daisy- 5 years. Oh, and i have a fish named AXE KILLER ^^.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I have a ****su-maltese dog crazy little thing he is smart too! :lol: Here's a picture of him before me and my mom groomed him. Diesel.jpg

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Right now I'm petless and intend to remain that way, but I'd like to walk you through some of the pets I've owned in the past.

I had a fish named Ketchup when I was younger. It was red, supposedly some kind of Japanese fish. I really liked feeding it and watching it, but of course it died one day.

There was also a little fish named Neon that was really tiny but had a little glowing stripe on the side. I accidentally killed it because I poured it into a plastic bag hoping I could take it with me on a trip. Apparently even though the fish can breathe in water, the plastic suffocates it to death. :/

I had a cat named Tiger who was a joy to be around. He would always sleep next to me and one time even killed a bug for me that I was afraid of. I enjoyed the cat for several years, but then one day he began scratching himself and wouldn't stop, creating awful sores on himself and flooding his litter box with urine. We couldn't afford medical treatment and didn't have the heart to put him down, so we sent him to an animal shelter and I don't know what happened to him. I like to imagine that he got better somehow and was adopted by a loving family.

Finally, there were these two fish named Hamburger and French Fry that I managed to keep for a couple years. I think that Hamburger died first, but I can't really tell because they were twins. After that, the other fish simply wound down very slowly until one day it died as well.

So, I don't really want another pet... I hope you can understand why.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Right now I'm petless and intend to remain that way, but I'd like to walk you through some of the pets I've owned in the past.

I had a fish named Ketchup when I was younger. It was red, supposedly some kind of Japanese fish. I really liked feeding it and watching it, but of course it died one day.

There was also a little fish named Neon that was really tiny but had a little glowing stripe on the side. I accidentally killed it because I poured it into a plastic bag hoping I could take it with me on a trip. Apparently even though the fish can breathe in water, the plastic suffocates it to death. :/

I had a cat named Tiger who was a joy to be around. He would always sleep next to me and one time even killed a bug for me that I was afraid of. I enjoyed the cat for several years, but then one day he began scratching himself and wouldn't stop, creating awful sores on himself and flooding his litter box with urine. We couldn't afford medical treatment and didn't have the heart to put him down, so we sent him to an animal shelter and I don't know what happened to him. I like to imagine that he got better somehow and was adopted by a loving family.

Finally, there were these two fish named Hamburger and French Fry that I managed to keep for a couple years. I think that Hamburger died first, but I can't really tell because they were twins. After that, the other fish simply wound down very slowly until one day it died as well.

So, I don't really want another pet... I hope you can understand why.

I understand do you just not want to go through losing a pet again? That's what it seems like to me and that sucks about your cat Tiger :( you could probably still have him/her today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom