• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pets: Do You Have a Pet?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I have two cats, Ginger and Houdini.

Houdini has tux markings and even a few black spots on his coat that make him look like he has a mustache, beard, and necktie :lol:

Ginger is all orange and has super long tail. She flirts a lot.

I have a beautiful Pitbull named Mia, and she comes with a great story xD

My mom goes to work very early in the morning, and one day as she got out of the car to close the garage door (leaving the driver door open) she comes back to the car to see an almost 60 pound Pitbull, in the car, sniffing her lunch! She eventually got the dog to get out but I woke up hours later to see the poor thing sitting on the porch waiting for my mother to return! So we called animal control (completely against my idea of keeping it and telling no one) and they took her away, saying "She looks healthy, we're sure she has an owner".
Well well well, no one claimed her for weeks and eventually, my family gave in and we adopted her :) We've had her about two years now and I just love her story - it really seems meant to be for us! (When we were little my sister and I would beg for a dog, and my father always told us "If God wants you to have a dog, He'll deliver one right to the door!" . . . xD)
Anyways, another interesting tidbit about the story is my mom is actually very allergic to dogs, however she's never even sneezed around this girl . . . hmm xD

I love my dog and I loved seeing everything fall into place after waiting for one for so long !

I have a lot of pets. To many pets, actually.
7 Dogs. Seven. (5 Shi Tzu, 1 Australian Shepard, 1 Chocolate Lab)
1 Guinea Pig
2 Cats
and a betta fish. Do fish count?
We're actually trying to get rid of most of the Shi Tzus. Two of them are puppies that no one ever bought. The Australian Shepard isn't even ours, it's a family friends. She moved somewhere upstate so we're keeping him for her. The Chocolate lab is old, and we think she's at the end of her days. :( I actually like the cats, though. I'm not really a dog person..so...yeah.

Last edited:

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Oh gosh, I see cute dogs! :love:

I have three cats, a nine year old calico mutt named Cuddles (shuddup I was 13 years old); a two year old black tabby cat, Parade; and a year old buff tabby, Blaze. There is also a cat who lives on my porch - he's my neighbor's cat, but we take care of him. His name is Mr. Whiskers.

I also have a five year old dog named Blackie. He's a black lab/border collie/chow chow that we rescued from the streets four years ago. He has a bit of a long back story, but I'll give you the basics: was abused as a puppy, and when we got him, his leg, ear, and hip was broken. But despite all that he's been through, he's so gentle and sweet. I couldn't ask for a better dog.

I'll upload pictures of them when I get home on Saturday.

I have a 10 year old cat named Chloe, an 8 year old golden retriever/lab mix named Harley, and a 6 year old black terrier mix named Shadow.

I have two Yorkshire Terriors, named Cookie and Biscuit, and they're so old, they fart dust. I know one is over ten years old, and I think one may have hit ten a couple months ago. Then there's my sister's cat named Cocoa. I'm not exactly sure what kind of cat she is.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I have an aquarium with tropical fish. It may sound boring, but I really like my little fishies. They don't really have names though, except one. This fish is a black phantom tetra which has a weird eye. It is a bit tilted to the front so the scale above it acts a bit like a mirror for the aquarium light. So every time the fish turns around you see a silver reflection. Therefore her name is Captain Lighteye (kapitein lightoog in Dutch). It was a random name that popped up in my head when I first saw the fish :xd:.

IMG_1083.jpg

Not the most recent picture, except for the plant in the right corner it hasn't changed much.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
haha yeah, he is dopey, he's very clumsy. he also doesnt know his size. last time i had to get him out cuz he got his head stuck in a small dog house meant for our puppies. he can be laid back but boy does he love to play, he weighs over 100lbs and lieks to jump on people...yikes haha. i love this dog so much!

thats a nice dog you have, nice color!

Thanks- he is getting old though :( as you well know, bigger dogs don't live as long as the smaller breeds.

I have two fish named Bobby and Goldy III (creative, I know). Bobby's been with us for almost five years, Goldy the First died two years after getting it, then Goldy II a year after :(. Goldy III was introduced to the aquarium last year and appears to be healthy and happy! :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom