• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pets: Do You Have a Pet?

ENA-three!

the man from mars
how many pets do you own and what are they? as for me, i have a 9 month great dane male named lobo
2012-05-29_00-40-29_610.jpg

2012-05-29_00-44-17_571.jpg

i also have a mix pitbull named padme, a couple cats named bowser,jack and mouse. what do yall have?

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
No, I do not have a pet, and I'm not really sure I ever want one anyways. But if I were to have a pet, it would probably be a dog of some kind.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
how many pets do you own and what are they? as for me, i have a 9 month great dane male named lobo
2012-05-29_00-40-29_610.jpg

I am in love with your great dane. There is nothing better than a large dopey male dog- most of them are the most laid back, loving creatures ever. When my husband and I were looking at dogs, we did look at a Great Dane rescue first, but decided on a greyhound after fostering some.

Here is my Beauford Xavier, race name Beau B. Buster. We just made his name a little more fancy for his retirement, lol.Greyhound_Beau_B_Buster-_2big.jpg

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
I used to have a dog. He was a pitt bull named Claymore. He passed on :cry: now i have a guinea pig named Spike :)

ENA-three!

the man from mars
I am in love with your great dane. There is nothing better than a large dopey male dog- most of them are the most laid back, loving creatures ever. When my husband and I were looking at dogs, we did look at a Great Dane rescue first, but decided on a greyhound after fostering some.

Here is my Beauford Xavier, race name Beau B. Buster. We just made his name a little more fancy for his retirement, lol.View attachment 26976

haha yeah, he is dopey, he's very clumsy. he also doesnt know his size. last time i had to get him out cuz he got his head stuck in a small dog house meant for our puppies. he can be laid back but boy does he love to play, he weighs over 100lbs and lieks to jump on people...yikes haha. i love this dog so much!

thats a nice dog you have, nice color!

My parents and I have 2 cats, Nemesis (Nemi for short) and Shadow, and I have a cockatiel named Christopher (Chris for short).

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
I have six doggies!!! ^_^ 3 Chihuahuas, Mimi, Cookie and Pee-wee 2 mutts named Roxy and Chico, and a Pug named Molly <3 I love them so much! Sometimes I love them more than people...haha

Dan

Awww dat dog is so cute :)
I have two dogs and ze cat. The cat is very unsocial and hates being fussed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom