• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pets Appreciation Post

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Nice thread 56ab1d8e83e434733cb78c3028396801.png
The friendliest dog I've met is my buddy Joseph's dog. Guess what breed it was?
Golden Retriver!
named Rose. She had unfortunately passed away from old age.:(
I was so jealous
Jenny was my first mate's dog and it took a whilefor me to befriend it. It's a native breed. We had a lot of fun with her.
He now has a Pomeranian puppy which probably hates me :( Never look a dog in the eye (T_T))

The next is a gentle giant which does a good job of ignoring people. We took a picture of it before it was sent to Illinois to it's owner.
20200610_124637.jpg

Last but not the least was my 10th grade classmate's dog, Sir. Sir is one badass. **** yeah, he would chase a motorist 30 kmph. And never let's people in that street (Possibly as it was a dead end street and he felt more assertive or whatever). Even I couldn't befriend it for like a month.

Apart from that, I've also seen fishes and parrots. I loved my Aunt's parrot, Thambi :kawaii:
And exactly not a pet, but I feed a lot of crows, pigeons on my terrace. I try my level best to keep predators outta the radar and clean up the terrace once in a while.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have fond memories of our old dog Sadie. She was a mixed breed, part collie and I'm not sure what else. She was super playful, friendly, and obedient. Quite sick, my mom took poor care of her after my parents divorced and as a result Sadie's health got so bad she had to be put down.

I haven't quite had a pet since who meant as much to me as she did.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
We had many pets during my childhood but Yuga is my first pet I own since I moved out. He was kicked out of the nest when he was just 8 weeks old by some cruel human being. Thank god my sister found him and immidiatly called me.Two years ago the same happened and she brought the kitten to a friend. I told her if she ever found a kitten again she should give me a call. And am I glad she did. Yuga is the sweetest cat ever (to me at least :P ) and I enjoy every second of him. He is so cute and sweet and sometimes a bit cowardish. But he is so sweet and gentle. I love him with my whole heart <3 <3 <3
101663209_10158396618332766_3569176092797304832_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom