• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Petman's Graphic Arts Gallary

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I know, my artwork/graphics stink. Well, here is a thread to prove it. Feel free to provide constructive critisism. I'm sure many of you have seen them before. If you feel as though you actually want me to make something, then just describe to me what you want, and it will happen. This post will be updated, rather than just having me waste my post count. Well, here goes nothing. All pictures in each category are listed in chronological order, from first to latest.

Signatures
LoZ Link and Dark Link
LoZ Tunics
Link and Darknut
Twilit Wolf Link
Poe Catcher

Poe

Animated Pictures
Flood of Octoroks
Pacman nomming on Dots
Link vs. Phantom Ganon
Pacman nomming on Octoroks

Artwork
Drowning at Sea
Checking for Rupees
Triforce Chamber

Me with Zelda Artifacts
My Triforce
Loaded with Rupees
Using the Triforce of Power

Miscellaneous
The Almighty Mouse (SimCity)

Remember, there is more to come soon. Just you wait...
Also, remember, if you need a decent sig, you with a Zelda item, avatar, or anything like that, just talk to me. Unless you have artwork you made or a picture of yourself you would like to use, you don't have to give me anything. I know how to use Google.

Last edited:

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
your avatar looks cool petman, but your have to get those lines out of your images in your sig (I don't know what the name of those things are -.-). I really like the light effect on links sword. how did you do that :O

arkvoodle

Diabolical
that look great petman! the light affects on links sword looks great!! hope to see more of these in the future! keep it up!

your avatar looks cool petman, but your have to get those lines out of your images in your sig (I don't know what the name of those things are -.-). I really like the light effect on links sword. how did you do that :O
Well In don't know what program you use but this is how you do it in gimp:

Filter> Lighting> Lens flare or supernova

Both of those create cool lighting effects but they can be very hard to work into a picture. If you use them wrong a signature can look horrid.

Petman, you did a good job on the light in your sig, but you need to go in with an eraser and remove the white lines around Link and the Poe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom