• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Petition to Remove Stupid Emotes

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
:anger::coolsar::goat::hum::fact::bestcool::megaroll::toggle::yuck::seizure:

This is a serious forum, and there is no place here for such baffling boobery. I demand these be removed immediately.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
>petition
>demand

GG WP

At any rate, I agree with you in theory. In practice, I think we should retain them but set some arbitrary limit on them, say three.

Or at the very least downsize them and place them in their own little category. Something like "keen smileys" or w/e should suffice. And for Gosh sake, please readd some of the vanilla smileys such as :), :(, and :lol:. I don't care so much about smileys, but what kind of forum lacks something as basic as ":)"?

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
I don't see what use Seizure has but it's small and not that bad, the eye rolling doesn't seem dumb just bad quality, and the throwing up one is on pretty much every emote collection ever, it's a little big and bad quality, but the idea isn't wrong. I like the quality of the star but it doesn't really serve a purpose. Idk how I feel about it. Others may not see a use for my Skitty but I do sooo.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I like the new emotes, but I can see how they can get annoying to some people. I personally find them fun and entertaining. Perhaps, if possible, something can be added that enables users to pick and choose which emotes they can/can't see? Might be useful.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I agree that they should either be removed or downsized. Whenever I'm trying to hold a conversation in the chatbox and one of those monstrosities bumps my message halfway down, they become nothing more than an annoyance.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I demand Dendiface become a smiley.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I don't think we should get rid of them all together, but can we at least make it so that they can't be used in the SB? Images were removed for the very reason that they were too big, and yet these are bigger then a lot of the images people were using. It seems odd to me. So yeah, if it's possible, could we just remove them from the shoutbox?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom