• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Petition to Remove Stupid Emotes

I'd prefer downsized not removed. But I want this added
Skull_Kid_Emote_by_sir_zeke.gif

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Maybe we should add a poll then, or make a new thread on the situation. I don't think it's a big deal, but if enough people want them gone, then we can't just ignore it.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
To be honest, I would prefer the large ones to be resized. I don't have a problem with them, but I do think they're way too big. Like, people used to get in serious trouble for uploading emotes that were even smaller than those just because they were bigger than 19x19 pixels, and now we have a whole army of large ones. So what's up with that.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I say just get rid of them, they usually cause annoyances and if you make them smaller, people will eventually add like, 50 of them in one post.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
And on a more serious note, while they are cool, the point of emotes isn't to spam. It's to provide emotion, something that can't be said with just word. There's no time when you would use :modify: in a conversation.

Reactions: Doc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom