• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pet Peeves

Jedizora

:right:
1.Sexisim. When girls are all like Oh no he hit a girl go send him to detention, right after they say that girls have as much right as guys do. Its not okay to hit a guy or a girl, But wether you hit eiather, does not matter.
2.Racism. One of my friends are always saying stuff like asians are better and is always doing stuff like asinas vs. non-asians in dogeball even if one side is outnubered.
3.Repeating myself.
4.The video game war. when people play wii they think your kids. When people play PS3 they say that you have no taste. When people play XBOX 360 they they accept you, but only if you hate all wii and PS3 stuff. I don't even want to know what they call you if you like all 3, like i do.
5. when people think you'r blind you can't do any thing. I know this for a fact that its not true.
6.The smell of pizza.
7When people stare at me and talk behind my back when I say i hate pizza. You hear that World? I hate pizza!
8.2012 belivers. They just scare me(as in i'm scared of the world ending).
I have many more, but i'm to tired to post more.

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
I agree with all pet peeves on this page, but these are my most significant.

1. I absolutly hate being bored. I just can't stand it. I just want to explode inside, and rage out.

2. I also dispise stupid people. There is a girl in my class (we are in 5th grade) who is a complete idiot when it comes to fractions.
She doesn't believe that she is EVER wrong, and once said that 1+1/2=2. When told she was wrong, she answered with, "but it can equal 2. What a snappy retort.
3. I completely HATE any high pitched wailing sounds, they just creep me out and for some reason make me want to cry. I just hate it.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I have more pet peeves I just discovered.
- When I feel like my hands are dirty, but I can't wash them
- Hand sanitizers
- When people comment: " oooh! Your name is so cool because it has a z in it! "
- When a repetitive noise happens ( not drum beat)
These are some things about me:
-When I trip by myself
-When I chew the inside of my mouth( I'm trying to break that habit!)
- When I say something that doesn't make sense
- When I try to fall asleep and suddenly start to wonder how my eyes close, therefore I start concentrating on that, and it hurts my eyes.
- When flying on a long flight, and there is someone behing me kicking my chair. It is the same on short flights too.
- When people ask me if I am hungry, because I am Hungarian. ( Come on guys, that joke is waaaay old..:/ )
- When weird guys come up to say "Hi". Seriously, I don't even know them!
- When I make an accent problem, mostly on words I have never heard. The usual case is when I stress the wrong syllables.
- When I hear the bad words not censored. Mostly used throughout my school. I hate it when they talk like that. Shows off their parents' efforts on how they raised them, in my opinion.
Long list.

Last edited:

korp

bagels
i hate it when someone half-jokes about something on the internet and you think it's serious. :lol: lololjk.

my biggest pet peeve is double standards. someone said "your favorite group uses their legs and faces to sell albums" when their favorite group does all the shirt lifting/ab flashing

.__.

L

Lord Dorian

- People who say “no offence intended” after saying something that is clearly offensive. If you want to say something that is likely to offend someone but you do not want to offend anyone, just don’t say anything.
- The word “popular”.
- People who have guns. (Luckily this isn’t common where I live)
- People who smoke and get mad at me or get offended when I cough or wave my hand in front of my face to dissipate the smoke.
- Guys who say “no homo” after saying something nice to another guy. It sounds as if they were ashamed of what they said, and no one should be ashamed of saying something nice. And, honestly, I don’t care if they are “homo” or not.
- Cell phone vibration. It freaks me out.
- Too manly men and too feminine women.
- Parents who let their kids stare at me.
- Groups of people who stop in the middle of a corridor. Being stuck in a corridor makes me really anxious.
- People who act as if they knew me better than I do.

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
Oh man, the list could go on forever. I'll start with some simple things.
-People who act as if they're better then me just because they're older.
-My sister. Need I say more?
-When people accuse me of breathing loud. Excuse me if I can't breath quietly.
-When people are too sarchastic. Excuse me, was that MY heart beating too loud? Maybe I'll just die. Will that make your world perfect again?
-When people use the term "racism" incorrectly. If I just say "black" or "white" people say "that's racist!" but it's not. Racism is descriminating against people BECAUSE they're black or white.
-When people ridicule me for doing the right thing or telling them to do the right thing.
-When people get upset because I told them the truth.
-When friends drag me into the middle of their fights.
-When my sister and I are mad at each other, and I don't have any CD's she doesn't like, so I can't blare my music.
-When me and my sister are mad at each other, we blare each of our sterios. Hers is louder.
-When friends come over to your house and want to do something you don't want to do, then use the excuse "I can't do this at MY house!"
-When I can't say "no" to someone.

Hazel

A Frog
Haha, this is a fun thread.
Mostly, my pet peeve are: (in most important to less important)
- Too many grammar and spelling errors in one post.
- The Texan accent (or any strong American accent, for that matter).
- People who take offence too easily.
- Any noise like a fork on a plate or something.
- People who say "like" "like" "like" "like".
- People who let their babies cry on the bus.

Keats

The Most Interesting Man
I really, REALLY hate being ignored. It infuriates me to no end. I mean, it's not like I want to be the center of attention, but at least acknowledge that I'm there and/or talking.

Zelda_Duh

Hyrule's Princess
Ummmm let's see
Pet Peeves
1. Repeating myself
2. People trying to use people
3. When people eat crunchy food in my ear
4. When people are driving on the road at 3 in the morning blasting music
5. When people write comments on facebook saying how they are better than everyone else
6. When people are late.
I have alot more, but those are the main ones

Frigidblade

Chilled Blade Wielder
In the darkest parts of your imagination...
I hate texting language! People use it all the time. I don't mind the occasional lol or u, but really! If you want to tell me something, use real words and don't say stuff like "omg I'm going to txt u liek this".
Another thing? Stereotypes. People think I'm weird because I'm a girl, and I play video games.Also because I like Zelda and pokemon,and not Black ops and halo and gears of war. I don't like gun games, and I'm a die hard nintendo fan, so this drives me bananas. The last thing I can think of is guns. I hate guns. Gun games, gun toys, everything. Over excessive use of guns in games and movies just annoy the crap out of me.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
In no particular order my pet peeves are...
-Little kids that don't know how to do anything but complain about the same thing repeatedly.
-People who think they're better than everyone else just because they have advanced classes.
-People who have to constantly annoy everyone in the room.
-Relatives who make me do everything when I'm the guest.
-People telling me what to do on homework when their telling me the stupidest answers.
-Being ignored.
-Anything in the grammar world that changes upon opinion like comma placement and how long a sentence or paragraph has to be when every book I read doesn't follow them.

I don't really have any Pet Peeves when talking or hanging around people, but there is only a few minor things that I dislike while texting, or typing on the internet:

*I don't like it when people speak ghetto to me, I don't understand what you're saying so use proper English
*I'm big on grammar, but when it comes to texting, I don't mind symbol's, but just give me a complete/ correct sentence
*I hate it when my friends play with my hair, it's just irritating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom