• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pet Peeves

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Mine would be when people don't follow the school rules and use their cell phones in class. That really bothers me. So many write-ups could be avoided if people could un-glue themselves from their phones... But NOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOO, they just HAVE to text in class and get upset at the teacher when they're told to put the phone away, as if they're currently NOT breaking school rules. Stuff like that really irks me.

ScouseOctorok

An avid Blue
It's rather annoying to hear someone say "I feel alone; I need a boy/girlfriend". Speaking as someone who has never gotten nor can ever obtain a relationship-partner/whatever-they're-called, I can thoroughly say that they do NOT need one, they merely WANT one. :/

Don't want to be nosey but why can't you ever obtain a lover?

Dan

It's rather annoying to hear someone say "I feel alone; I need a boy/girlfriend". Speaking as someone who has never gotten nor can ever obtain a relationship-partner/whatever-they're-called, I can thoroughly say that they do NOT need one, they merely WANT one. :/

I fully agree with this, often people simply want one because they believe it will cure their sadness, and while it may subside it for a while, it can put strain on a relationship. Golden rule is be happy and satisfied with yourself before entering one, don't look at yourself like a half looking for another half. You are a whole all on your own. So that's one thing that irks me when people constantly do that.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Don't want to be nosey but why can't you ever obtain a lover?
Well there are a number of things but I'll link a video that explains everything in a little over a minute:
[video=youtube;atSuQG0KPU0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atSuQG0KPU0[/video]

Pay special attention to my motions in that video. :yes:

Dan

Well there are a number of things but I'll link a video that explains everything in a little over a minute:
[video=youtube;atSuQG0KPU0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atSuQG0KPU0[/video]

Pay special attention to my motions in that video. :yes:

I'm pretty sure that video is the reason all girls on earth want a relationship with you. :)
Another thing that irks me is ALF, I hate that guy!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I don't have a lot, but I'll list a few

-Judgmental people
-When people are too attached to their phone that they walk into our bus (that happened when I was in New York)
-People who make fun of other people (in a not friendly way)
-People who try to fit in. If somebody gets made fun of, that's mostly why. People should just be themselves.
-People who pretend to be good at something when they really aren't

But I think the thing that annoys me most is when people use "The Great" in their username. I mean, it's so stupid. Why would you want to call yourself "The Great." Seriously. People with "The Great" in their username should be avoided at all costs. They are complete losers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom