• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pet Peeves - 2018 Edition

Ninja

Well well well
The last thread we had on this was a few years ago by @Ayano Keiko. I think it's time for an update!

A pet peeve is a term for something that a particular person finds especially annoying.

• Slow walkers. Especially the ones that are on their phones and stop in the middle of the sidewalk.
  • Loud chewers. Nothing more off putting than the sound of food being squished and heavy breathing.
  • When people run up to my dog and assume its okay to smother them, then get pissed when they bark.
  • People on their phones at the theater. Your light is distracting you bastard!
  • One uppers. The one person that always has a better story to tell because LOL ATTENTION.

What about you guys? What little, or large things annoy you in your life?

QcFQOVmY_o.png

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Spitters- People who spit in public. Usually a loud snort first then they release their mouthful onto the pavement. Very irritating and gross.

People who don't wash their hands after going to the toilet- No I don't want particles of your wee and poo spread everywhere thank you!

Slow Walkers- especially at the train stations. This never happens in Osaka or even London there is a bit of the stairs or escalator which the people can move fast up and then there is a slow side too but oh no not in any other train station. There we have to wait behind loads of slow mother****ers.

People who use the wrong you're and your in a sentence - You're means you are. You are not going to you are aunts house this weekend! You are going to your aunt's house!

People who talk loudly at the cinema during a film.

People who are morbidly obese- it is actually very rare that a medical problem is the cause for this and most people allow themselves to get that way. The taxpayer is the one that ends up paying for the treatment of their health problems and their reinforced car.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
People who think its ok to have an aggressive dog off lead that will attack my dog on a lead even though the owner knows full well that their dog targets dogs on aead and they saw us coming from miles away!!!!

People at work who use the last of something and put an empty box back on the shelf

People at work who ask a question, get a perfectlygood answer but still feel the need to "double check" with someone else or loom it up in a book or the internet

Slow walkers..... now my mum and sister both suffer from arthritis so they walk slowly but what annoys me is when im at a supermarket and they are taking up the whole aisle so i cant het passed then they stop to look at something.

Im sure there are others I get riled pretty easly these days

Ninja

Well well well
Another one: When parents have chidren out to eat and they condone/do nothing when their kids are running around and screaming.

Reactions: Aku

Night Owl

~Momentai
Crooked picture frames - just take the time to make sure things are hanging straight.

People who drive 5-10 mph lower than the speed limit in clear weather and daylight- you aren't being safer, you're just bogging down the flow of traffic.

Lists of pet peeves - your whining is annoying, just let things go and have patience ;)

funnier6

Courage~
People who tell lies all the time and get away with it.

Dishonesty/misinformation is probably my biggest pet peeve, I cannot abide when anyone believes anything that is not true and I despise people who willfully spread misinformation. I also can’t stand when you try helping people that believe something false but they angrily tell you you don’t know anything and proceed to keep doing it wrong/believing it’s true. Can’t stand when innocent people are punished for crimes they did not commit. Annoyed that there are people who have very loud opinions on topics they know nothing about. Do not like when people pretend they don’t know anything to have an excuse to argue. Dislike people who have good debate skills and believe that means that they are 100% right about any given issue. Irritated at how many people do not consider both sides to any given argument and blindly believe one side is absolutely right without sound reason and no regard to the fact that it might not.

I’d better stop there. o-o

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
People who smoke in public, especially those that flock around an entrance/stand underneath open windows and/or stand inside the bus shed. Like come on, it's your choice to waste away your lungs with this crap, I however did not choose it and would love to be able to BREATHE. I know there are plenty of considerate smokers out there, but there are also so many who blatantly do not care about who they affect as long as they can inhale their poison everywhere they go. Every time the government expand on the smoking ban, so many people complain loudly, but honestly; the whole reason the smoking ban is expanded upon is that too many people just don't understand the concept of being considerate of others. If smokers just understood that a bus shed or the entrance of a building was not a welcome place to smoke, then there would be no need to make it illegal in the first place.

/rant over

Also, slow walkers, especially those who also suddenly stop all of a sudden, blocking my way.

Dan

1. My pet called peeves.
2. Inconsistent talkers. Slow talkers don't bother me, it's those that stutter, and have an inconsistent rate of speaking, they slow down their speaking and then speed it up.
3. Babies, ugly little creatures that cry and poo everywhere, I can't wait until the day we grow people and they are born in an adult state. People will look back and be all like "gross, human beings used to be born looking like little fat balloon that stink and poo n pee everywhere".
4. You.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
2. Inconsistent talkers. Slow talkers don't bother me, it's those that stutter, and have an inconsistent rate of speaking, they slow down their speaking and then speed it up.
You would hate me.

Aku

-People that don't neuter their pets. List of various excuses often include: 1. 'It will take away my dog/cat's masculinity!' 2. 'I can't afford it!' 3. 'I want to let her have at least one litter!' 1 and 3 are dumb excuses, while 2 just begs the question, why the hell did you still get the animal if you can't afford to be responsible for it?

-People with kids who brag about how 'smart' their kids are. Odds are the kid is about average and simply mastered something just a wee bit earlier then some of their peers. In reality this is pretty much normal and utterly boring for others to hear about, but to the parents, it practically means their child is Einstein.

-Dudes that think blasting rap out of their car or forgoing a muffler makes them come off as masculine and thus 'impressive' to women. I never knew women got turned on to ear shattering car noises or lyrics by men that consider them little more then 'b!tches' and 'hoes!'

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
People that dont speak clearly and dont like repeating, slow walkers, impatience

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom