• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Personalized Shields

Owner828

I'm not the muffin man!
In every Legend of Zelda game you get a shield. And a lot of them bur...:dry:... anyway, they look like nintendo wants them to. But, what if in a future game you could make your own type? Maybe you could go to a forge or someplace, and choose a basic metal shield. Then you can customize it with your own colors, and designs. Also the customizing would go with upgraded versions of your shield as well. And of course you can always choose nintendos styles. What do you think? Would this work out? Or would it epicly fail? Personally, I believe this would be awesome. You could have your own styles of shields and change it up a bit.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Honestly, I don't care at all what the shield looks like. Most of the shields look fine to me, and if I don't like how they look, oh well- they're there as a tool, not a fashion statement. In Skyward Sword there are upgrades to the shields, and in my opinion, each upgrade looks nicer than the last of what we've seen so far. That's good enough for me.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I would love to customize my shield... and sword. Only the starting sword, and the big sword is found at the end of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom