• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Personality Test by Color

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Your Existing Situation

"Organized and detail-oriented, he has a very precise and methodical manner. He needs relationships which offer him understanding, respect, and approval."

Your Stress Sources

"Delights in the finer things in life and things that appeal to the senses, but can be critical. Is careful and cautious and must believe he is not being manipulated or tricked. Keeps his emotions in check and is always analyzing his relationships in order to know exactly where he stands at all times. Demands complete honesty as a protection against his naturally trusting nature."

Your Restrained Characteristics

"Demanding and picky in his relationships, but careful not to bring out conflict or disagreements and this may decrease his chances of achieving his goals and ideas."

Is feeling emotionally drained from stressful and tense situations. He is in need of peace and quiet in order to overcome his lack of energy and may become irritable if he does not recover.

"Willing to become emotionally involved, but is demanding and picky when choosing a partner. Is careful not to bring out conflict or disagreements as this may decrease his chances of achieving his goals and ideas."

Current events have him feeling forced to make bargains and put aside his own desires for now. He is able to find satisfaction and happiness through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective

"Looking to make a good impression and be recognized for his achievements. He has a strong need to feel appreciated and look up to. He is very sensitive and will be hurt if he is rejected, unnoticed, or not given adequate acknowledgement."

Your Actual Problem

Works toward building his position and increasing his self-esteem by viewing his accomplishments (and those of others) critically and harsh judgment. Insists on things being straightforward and clear.

Right on.
YGDY4VJ.gif

Your Existing Situation

Constantly moving forward in her life and career in order to gain a higher position and more recognition. Unhappy with current circumstances and needs to constantly make changes to herself in order to become a better person.

Your Stress Sources

"Wishes for freedom and independence, free from limitations and restrictions except for the ones she choices to give himself."

"Has high emotional expectations and desires to be the center of attention, which makes it difficult to find a satisfying relationship. her reserved, cautious nature makes her emotionally distant. "

Emotionally demanding and will involve herself in close relationships but won't get too involved or give too much of himself.

Your Desired Objective

"Finds pleasure in the finer things of life. Wishes to over-indulge in a lavish, luxurious lifestyle."

Your Actual Problem

Longs the freedom to make her own decisions and plans without the criticism and restrictions of others.
This is creepy. It got me pretty much perfectly.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Your Existing Situation

Feels there are barriers between herself and the essential things she desires.

Overly generalised, it can with different interpretations both apply and not apply to me. If it's about love, then yes. If it's work, family, friends and so forth, then no, I don't feel it applies at all.

Your Stress Sources

"Demands to be noticed by others as an important individual, needs attention and recognition. her current situation is leaving her dissatisfied. she feels she needs to make friends with those who hold the same high standards she does. Wants to stand out as someone at the top of her class and be admired by others. she needs to feel in control which makes it difficult to give of herself to another person. she feels isolated and alone but refuses to appear weak and continues to be emotionally distant from others in order to keep her attitude of superiority. "

Let's see, I like attention, but I don't like receiving undeserved attention, so again it could both apply and not apply to me. I'm definitely not dissatified with my situation. Work, living situation and general life is going rather well. I have no idea what supposed high standard I have, unless geek factor is considered having a high standard - but that has more to do with having common ground to enjoy than the quality of the potential friend him-/herself. Actually don't care about being admired, people are free to think whatever they want about me, the only people whose opinion about me matter are my friends and close family. Not sure what is meant wth being in control, so that could both apply or not apply, depending on the situation. I think everyone have moments where they can feel lonely, but I don't feel isolated or alone, and I confide my feelings to my friends, online and IRL. And I find the idea of superiority to be riddiculous, so that definitely doesn't apply to me.

"Feels she is not receiving her fair share and is unable to rely on anyone for support or sympathy. she keeps her emotions bottled up, leaving her quick to take offense to small things. she tries to make the best of her situation."

He is being forced to be happiness and pleasure on hold for new due to her limiting circumstances.

Applies tough standards to her potential partner and demands an unrealistic perfection in her sex life.

"Insists her hopes and ideas are realistic and achievable, but needs encouragement and support. her self-centeredness can cause her to take things too personally."

Applies tough standards to her potential partner and demands an unrealistic perfection in her sex life.

I seriously cannot relate to any of this. This is complete bias against us who prefer darker colours... Seriously...

Your Desired Objective

Is in need of immediate rest and relaxation. Longs for peace and a sense they are understood. Feels she has been treated unfairly which makes her angry. Cannot stand to stay in an environment in which she is treated unfairly and with no consideration for her feelings.

I'm always up for relaxing. I definitely have a strong need to be understood. I have a long past of being bullied, so it's only natural that I feel I've been treated unfairly and that does make me angry, but also I've significantly calmed down in my adult years - to such a degree that people who didn't know me back then have a hard time believing I even have a past of a lot of anger and lashing out. And yes, I don't stand environments where people treat me badly or with no consideration - who does?

Your Actual Problem

"Wants to be valued and respected, seeks a close and peaceful relationship with a shared respect of each other."

In what way is that a problem?

Your Actual Problem #2

Needs to find a stable and peaceful environment which will free her of the worries that are preventing her from achieving the things she wants.

Unless this is about finding love, I cannot relate...

I think this test is much like horoscopes. People read into it what they want, but the words are so general it's hard not to relate to the occasional thing here or there. But it's inacurate and especially with colours I think it just has a bias that people who prefer darker colours are troubled...

Last edited:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Your Existing Situation

Feeling dissatisfied in her current situation and has a strong desire to escape or find an immediate solution.

For the most part.

Your Stress Sources

"Response well to the world around her and wants to experience everything there is out there. Finds her existing situation frustrating and keeping her from learning new things. Needs patience, understanding, and a sense of security. Feels momentarily powerless to achieve her goals."

Hmm... mostly. Not absolutely everything in the world. There are a lot of things I would MUCH rather avoid, but I am kind of a person who floats off into fantasy world a lot.

Current events leave her feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

"Is emotionally demanding, especially during intimate moments, which leaves her feeling frustrated because she is unable to find a perfect union."

Pfft... emotionally demanding? I hardly show any emotion half the time. I confuse myself though, sometimes...

Conceited and is easily insulted

Oh how completely wrong that is. I don't beg for attention by being obnoxious or get easily offended. I'm definitely a shadow lurker who laughs at things that would normally offend people.

Your Desired Objective

Is extremely determined to make her presence known as an important part of any team. she is flexible and able to do what is necessary to stand out from the crowd. Is willing to overcome any conflicts and difficulties that may stand in her way.

... maybe...

Your Actual Problem

Works toward building her position and increasing her self-esteem by viewing her accomplishments (and those of others) critically and harsh judgment. Insists on things being straightforward and clear.

Okay, so the part about me insisting on things being straight-forward and clear is hilariously accurate, and occasionally the harsh judgement thing is true, but I never tell anybody directly. If I am going to criticize somebody, I usually do it constructively or indirectly because I'm afraid of reactions.

Your Actual Problem #2

"All energy has been used and she has none left to engage in anymore anxiety or demands. Feeling powerless to change the situation, leaving her frustrated, agitated, irritated, and annoyed with herself. Tries to escape by acting stubbornly sticking to her opinions, but her helplessness leads to some insecurities. Is very sensitive to criticism and easily offended."

... maybe I could be easily offended in different situations. It's just that, when I think of someone who gets easily offended, while tied in with the rest of this, it sounds like a person who just talks and talks and talks and whines. Though, I guess mine is a different case. Perhaps I do get easily offended, I just don't really show it.

I mean, I'm impatient, that's for sure... like, really impatient...

Last edited:

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Your Existing Situation

"Is stubborn and strong-willed, once her mind is made up it is impossible to change it. she does not ask for much, so she feels when she does ask her needs should be met."

Your Stress Sources

"Current problems are seen as dangerous and threatening. she is angry a the thought she will have to continually put off her own goals for the time being, leaving her feeling powerless to change things. she feels used, overwhelmed, and exhausted at the demands placed on her. "

Emotionally demanding and will involve herself in close relationships but won't get too involved or give too much of himself.

Is satisfied and finds contentment through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective

Very active imagination and may be prone to fantasies and daydreaming. Always dreaming of interesting and exciting things to happen to her. Is a charmer and wants to be admired for that.

Your Actual Problem

"Agitated, unpredictable, and irritation as well as lack of energy and inability to cope with any more pressure placed on her have left her feeling stress and tormented by her situation. Feels powerless to come up with a solution on her own; desperately wishes a solution will present itself and allow her a chance to escape."

THIS IS SO WEIRD.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
My results:

Your Existing Situation

"Craves change and new things, always looking for new adventures and activities. Becomes restless and frustrated when she has to wait to long for things to develop. her impatience leads to irritability and a desire to move on to the next project."

Your Stress Sources

Feeling empty and isolated from others and trying to bridge the gap between herself and others. Wants to live life to the fullest and experience as much as possible. she cannot stand any restrictions or obstacles put in her way and only longs to be free.

Giving more than she is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels she is being forced into compromising and even her close relationships leave her feeling emotional distant.

Giving more than she is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels she is being forced into compromising and even her close relationships leave her feeling emotional distant.

His arrogance causes her to take offense quickly. Only those closest to her know deep down she is sensitive and sentimental.

Current events leave her feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

Your Desired Objective

"Highly optimistic and outgoing personality. Loves to learn new and exciting things, and craves new interests. Looking for a well-rounded life full of success and new experiences. Does not allow herself to be overcome with negative thoughts or self-doubt. Takes life head on, with enthusiasm. "

Your Actual Problem

"Fights resistance or limitations, and insists she is free to develop in her own way. Rewarded by accomplishing things on her own, with little to no help from others."

Your Actual Problem #2

Is afraid she will be held back from obtaining the things she wants leading her to act out with a hectic intensity.

- See more at: http://www.colorquiz.com/results.ph...3,4,5,1,2,6,7,0,3&p=full#sthash.3F8Zo8iO.dpuf

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
So this accurate.
Your Existing Situation

"Organized and detail-oriented, she has a very precise and methodical manner. she needs relationships which offer her understanding, respect, and approval."

Your Stress Sources

"Looking to stand out in the crowd and wanting to keep her rank and status. her current situation is irritating her because she can't seem to find anybody out there who values the same high standards she does. she is feeling isolated and wants to give in to her carnal urges, but can't bring herself to appear weak in the eyes of others. Wants others to see her unique qualities and character but can't stand to come off as needy, so instead she has an ""I don't care"" attitude and pushing people away. she turns her back on those who criticizes her behavior, but beneath her indifference is a person who is in desperate need of approval."

Open and emotionally involved in relationships and easily finds satisfaction through sexual activity.

Is bothered when her needs and desires are misunderstood and she feels there is no one to turn to or rely on. her self-centered attitude can cause her to be easily offended.

Is bothered when her needs and desires are misunderstood and she feels there is no one to turn to or rely on. her self-centered attitude can cause her to be easily offended.

Your Desired Objective

"His current situation is viewed as unpleasant and demanding to much out of her. she is stubborn and close-minding, feeling her way is the only correct way."

Your Actual Problem

"Struggles with her need for respect and admiration from others; feels she needs to make a name for herself and stand out from the crowd. she acts out by insisting she be the center of attention, and refuses to step back, stand down, or take on a minor, insignificant role."

Your Actual Problem #2

"Is disappointed and let down, feels there is no point in making new goals as they will leave her feeling the same way. Is unable to admit to her short comings, which leads her to act out in an aggressive and resentful way."

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Your Existing Situation

"Needs a peaceful and quiet environment. Desires an affectionate and faithful partner who will spoil her and treat her with importance. If she feels mistreated or a lack of attention, she may withdraw."

Your Stress Sources

"Needs to meet people who have the same high principals and values as himself, but finds the need unfulfilled. her need to feel dominate and superior leaves her feeling isolated and does not allow for her to give freely of himself. she would like to surrender and let go, but sees that as a weakness she must not give in to. Holding back will allow her to stand out for the crowd and earn a higher status, recognized by others as unique and important."

"Emotionally withdrawn, feels forced to make compromises which makes emotional attachments difficult."

"Feels she is not receiving her fair share and is unable to rely on anyone for support or sympathy. she keeps her emotions bottled up, leaving her quick to take offense to small things. she tries to make the best of her situation."

"Believes her hopes and dreams are realistic, but needs reassurance from others. Has strict standards when looking for a partner and wants guarantees that she will not be disappointed or lose."

Your Desired Objective

"Not a team player and is unwilling to be involved in most activities. In the past she was over involved and now emotionally drained. Due to her fear of over involvement, she now chooses to remain uninvolved with the activities around her. "

Your Actual Problem

His desire to be respected and to stand out from the crowd is not being satisfied and therefore she is feeling anxious. her normal friendly self is being held back and she refuses to become involved or participate with others in normal day to day activities.

This is scary...It's so true...

oh yay it has ALL NEW futuristic and revolutionary Myspace support!

Also, this is probably just confirmation bias or something but my results were actually quite accurate. Like 82% accurate at the least.

Your Existing Situation
Currently situation leaves him feeling uneasy and unsure of himself. Seeking a new environment bringing a greater sense of security and affection and less straining.

Your Stress Sources
"is being overworked and his flexibility and hard work are being taken advantage of while trying to deal with problems. Sticks to his goals, but feels intense pressure to succeed. Since the situation is uncooperative and untrustworthy, he would like to walk away from it altogether."

"Tries to participate and involve himself in things going on around him; however, avoids conflict and arguments to reduce stress and tension."

Giving more than he is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels he is being forced into compromising and even his close relationships leave him feeling emotional distant.

Current situation is leaving him doubtful and cautions about becoming intimately involved with others.

Current situation is leaving him doubtful and cautions about becoming intimately involved with others.

Your Desired Objective
"Highly optimistic and outgoing personality. Loves to learn new and exciting things, and craves new interests. Looking for a well-rounded life full of success and new experiences. Does not allow himself to be overcome with negative thoughts or self-doubt. Takes life head on, with enthusiasm. "

Your Actual Problem
"Feeling tension and stress brought on by situations which are out of his control, leaves him feeling helpless, anxious, and in adequate. He escapes the situation by throwing himself into new activities and insisting he get his own way. Appears to be in control of himself, which he isn't, leading to outbursts of anger."

Your Actual Problem #2
Feeling anxious and restless frustration toward current situation or unfulfilled emotional requirements are causing stress. He tries escaping by throwing himself into activities directed at personal success or experiencing new things.

For a test that only uses colours, it's quite alright. A lot of stuff is obviously not 100% on point, but it's actually accurate enough for what it is, I'm kind of impressed a little... Why does it say the same things over and over, though?
Your Existing Situation
Is pretty laid-back and is able to act calm in almost any situation. He enjoys feeling relaxed and to be in the company of his friends and family.

Your Stress Sources
"Wishes for freedom and independence, free from limitations and restrictions except for the ones he choices to give himself."

Open and emotionally involved in relationships and easily finds satisfaction through sexual activity.

"Current situation makes him feel unable to prove himself, but tries to make the best of things."

Your Desired Objective
"Highly optimistic and outgoing personality. Loves to learn new and exciting things, and craves new interests. Looking for a well-rounded life full of success and new experiences. Does not allow himself to be overcome with negative thoughts or self-doubt. Takes life head on, with enthusiasm. "

Your Actual Problem
"Fights resistance or limitations, and insists he is free to develop in his own way. Rewarded by accomplishing things on his own, with little to no help from others."

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Color Test - Results
Your Existing Situation
Desperately needs a close relationship with an affectionate and accepting partner; or some other way to be recognized and known.
Your Stress Sources
"Has high standards and wants to make friends with those who have equally high standards; however, he has been unsuccessful in building these types of relationships. He is feeling under appreciated and his self-esteem is damaged because of it. He is uncomfortable with the situation and wishes to escape, but refuses to make compromises or lower his standards. Puts off resolving his problems because he afraid of the conflicts it may cause. In order to feel secure, he needs to feel appreciated by others so they will do what he asks of them and respect his opinions"
"Demanding and picky in his relationships, but careful not to bring out conflict or disagreements and this may decrease his chances of achieving his goals and ideas."
"Self-centered, tends to take this personally and is easily offended, which leaves him feeling isolated."
"Although he is able to find contentment through sexual activity, he feels hopeless to change his problems and difficulties and continues to make the best of what he has."
Is feeling emotionally drained from stressful and tense situations. He is in need of peace and quiet in order to overcome his lack of energy and may become irritable if he does not recover.
"Willing to become emotionally involved, but is demanding and picky when choosing a partner. Is careful not to bring out conflict or disagreements as this may decrease his chances of achieving his goals and ideas."
Your Desired Objective
Believes that ideas and emotions should come together and unite perfectly. Refuses to make compromises or negotiate.
Your Actual Problem
"Feeling tension and stress brought on by situations which are out of his control, leaves him feeling helpless, anxious, and in adequate. He tends to act out as a way of covering up his short comings and blames other people for his failures."
Your Actual Problem #2
"Struggles with his need for respect and admiration from others; feels he needs to make a name for himself and stand out from the crowd. He acts out by insisting he be the center of attention, and refuses to step back, stand down, or take on a minor, insignificant role."

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I retook this quiz since it's been about 2 years.

Your Existing Situation
"Finds herself in a situation that is difficult and not quite going her way, yet she is persistent and continues to do things her way. she tries to hide her true intentions, in order to gain false trust from her opponents."

Your Stress Sources
"Unfulfilled hopes have left her feeling uncertain and even a little fearful about the future. Needs to feel secure and avoid further disappointment; fears she will be looked over, lose her position, or lose respect. Has little hope that things will get better in time and her negative attitude leads her to place impossible demands on others or to compromise or bargain."

His confidence is low but she is unable to admit that is the reason for her avoidance of conflict. Feels it is a situation out of her control and she is making the best of it.

Conceited and is easily insulted. Holds back emotionally but is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity.

Conceited and is easily insulted. Holds back emotionally but is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective
"He feels life in general is handing her to many difficult and unpleasant things, but no one else seems to agree with her. she is resistant to joining in with others and want to be left alone."

Your Actual Problem
"Is disappointed and let down, feels there is no point in making new goals as they will leave her feeling the same way. Is unable to admit to her short comings, which leads her to act out in an aggressive and resentful way."

The result is almost the same. But I don't disagree as much this time around.

That was fun! It wasn't all accurate, of course, but it hit enough nails on the shoulder to warrant a post. A couple things it was even spot on!

Your Existing Situation
"Organized and detail-oriented, he has a very precise and methodical manner. He needs relationships which offer him understanding, respect, and approval."

Your Stress Sources
"Delights in the finer things in life and things that appeal to the senses, but can be critical. Is careful and cautious and must believe he is not being manipulated or tricked. Keeps his emotions in check and is always analyzing his relationships in order to know exactly where he stands at all times. Demands complete honesty as a protection against his naturally trusting nature."

Current events leave him feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

Your Desired Objective
"Has a strong desire to contribute and influence others, but it can make him restless. He is driven by his desires and hopes. Enjoys a wide range of activities, but he may spread himself to thin taking on too much."

Your Actual Problem
Harshly critical of the existing situation which he believes is disorganized and unclear. Seeking some sort of solution which will make the situation more clear and with some sort of organization.

Misty

Ronin
Your Existing Situation
"Organized and detail-oriented, she has a very precise and methodical manner. she needs relationships which offer her understanding, respect, and approval."

Your Stress Sources
"Demands to be noticed by others as an important individual, needs attention and recognition. her current situation is leaving her dissatisfied. she feels she needs to make friends with those who hold the same high standards she does. Wants to stand out as someone at the top of her class and be admired by others. she needs to feel in control which makes it difficult to give of herself to another person. she feels isolated and alone but refuses to appear weak and continues to be emotionally distant from others in order to keep her attitude of superiority. "

"Seeking to broaden her horizons and believes her hopes and dreams are realistic. Worries she may not be able to do the things she wants and needs to escape to a peaceful, quiet environment in order to restore her confidence."

"Seeking to broaden her horizons and believes her hopes and dreams are realistic. Worries she may not be able to do the things she wants and needs to escape to a peaceful, quiet environment in order to restore her confidence."

Current situation is leaving her doubtful and cautions about becoming intimately involved with others.

Current situation is leaving her doubtful and cautions about becoming intimately involved with others.

Your Desired Objective
"Needs peaceful surroundings. Looking for relief from stress, conflict, and arguments. Tries to control potentially harmful situations and arguments by treading lightly. Is sensitive, emotional, and has an eye for detail."

Your Actual Problem
Needs to find a stable and peaceful environment which will free her of the worries that are preventing her from achieving the things she wants.

Your Actual Problem #2
"Wants to be valued and respected, seeks a close and peaceful relationship with a shared respect of each other."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom