• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Personalities

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
Extroverted (E) 64.86% Introverted (I) 35.14%
Intuitive (N) 54.84% Sensing (S) 45.16%
Feeling (F) 54.55% Thinking (T) 45.45%
Judging (J) 51.52% Perceiving (P) 48.48%

Your type is: ENFJ

ENFJ - "Persuader". Outstanding leader of groups. Can be aggressive at helping others to be the best that they can be. 2.5% of total population.

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||| 70%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||| 53%
Type 3 Image Awareness |||||||||||||| 56%
Type 4 Individuality |||||||||||||| 56%
Type 5 Rationality |||||||||| 36%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||| 53%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||| 46%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||| 46%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||| 50%

type| score |type behavior motivation
1 |21| I must be perfect and good to survive.
3 |17| I must be impressive and attractive to survive.
4 |17| I must be unique/different to survive.
2 |16| I must be helpful and caring to survive.
6 |16| I must be secure and safe to survive.

This explains alot. Im outgoing and bubbly and i love to make others happy and cheerful.

Last edited:

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
well I also took that test now that it has been brought up.

Introverted (I) 78.13% Extroverted (E) 21.88%
Intuitive (N) 65% Sensing (S) 35%
Feeling (F) 83.33% Thinking (T) 16.67%
Perceiving (P) 55% Judging (J) 45%

Your type is: INFP

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 3 Image Awareness |||||||||||||| 56%
Type 4 Individuality |||||||||||||||| 63%
Type 5 Rationality |||||||||||| 43%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||| 26%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||||| 63%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||| 23%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||| 60%

type score type behavior motivation
1 20 I must be perfect and good to survive.
2 20 I must be helpful and caring to survive.
4 19 I must be unique/different to survive.
7 19 I must be fun and entertained to survive.
9 18 I must maintain peace/calm to survive.

I think it pretty much tells about how I am.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Well, Lord Vain is the calm, collected, and supportive Digital God of Peace who lives on this forum to cheer people up--bring Sunshine to their dark days, always with a smile. Then over at another forum I have become Blood Shadow, that's the more hollow side of me--he's empty inside and yet still full of care for the ones he may consider as being his friends. He doesn't smile much, but is usually willing to make someone else smile, and always tells others to not worry about him. All together, I'm quite the complex individual.......in reality I just shift through my personalities sometimes, but otherwise keep to myself and don't do much. Lord Vain and Blood Shadow--Digital God of Peace and Immortal Unemotional Chikage......I've been through a lot in my digital life--done a lot of good, seen a lot of bad, and have received my own amount of pain. Yes, but you just gotta keep on moving......and never give up, all of me knows that.

Dan

I think I'm annoying and bashful. I'm not really aware of my personality, which is a problem.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
I couldn't really tell you accurately what my personality is like; my view of myself seems to always be conflicted, I suppose you'd have to see for yourself to figure that out, but I'll tell what I can anyway. Like most people on here, I am more of the reserved and mysterious type. I generally avoid social interaction and try keep my thoughts and feelings confined to myself. I've been told that I'm rather monotonous and robotic and I can see where that comes from, yet I am still perfectly capable of feeling empathy when I'm, say, reading/watching fictional works. I'm also definitively omega; I work alone and have little need for romantic relationships.

Also, while we seem to be in the subject of personality types, I'm an INTP- the architect. Seems to me like INTP is a hit-or-miss kind of deal, and I seemed to have missed.:(

In other people, I try to look for somebody who is caring and welcoming, nonjudgmental, and independent.

The kind of personality I really don't like is the archetypal alpha. The kind of person that always needs to be in the presence of other people and needs to be impressive to others. The kind of person that doesn't shut the hell up and won't leave you alone and is always hitting on people of the opposite sex even though they have no feelings for them at all. The kind of person that needs to be dominant and feel superior to others. I can't stand those kinds of people.

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
Im shy, super self conscious of myself too. I wanted an outgoing guy, whos confident, but just the right amount. And I found that <3

Ganondork

goo
I've taken that personality test already, and I'm an ENFJ. I don't recall what exactly that entailed, but athenian200 said that a desire for leadership is a common trait for this personality type. This holds true with how I am. I tend to be very ambitious, but sometimes I go about it the wrong way. Or lose motivation because of some event that causes me to either stop caring or begin to believe it's a pointless endeavor.

With that tidbit out of the way, I'm generally very outgoing. I'm not comfortable in silence. I adore talking, whether my jabber has a purpose or not. There are plenty of people around here that know what I'm talking about. I can't stand sitting in silence with someone, especially when on the phone, or during a Voice Call on Skype. The fact that I'm so outgoing has definitely made plenty of people dislike me, but my friends are the important thing to me. If you don't like me, then you're really not worth my time.

I usually act before I think; this has definitely hurt me in the past, but that's just how I am. I come to regret this sometimes, but more times than not, it either affects me in a positive way, or has no effect at all whatsoever. This goes for more than just physical actions; it can also leak into how I speak. I am definitely the first one to make an inappropriate comment or joke in an awkward situation, just to break the ice, so to speak.

In some cases, I do feel like I'm sensitive. My intelligence is something that I'm very sensitive about, but I'm fine with general insults; it's not uncommon that I get insulted, and I've basically developed an indifference towards it. I'm rarely hurt by what a complete and total stranger says to me; it's the ones I care about hurting me that I'm sensitive to. Unfortunately, I'm too quick to trust, so this has reared its ugly head in the past.

That's more or less my personality. I left out a number of details, but I feel this is sufficient.

Introverted (I) 75% Extroverted (E) 25%
Intuitive (N) 67.74% Sensing (S) 32.26%
Thinking (T) 61.29% Feeling (F) 38.71%
Perceiving (P) 56.76% Judging (J) 43.24%

Your type is: INTP

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||| 26%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||| 43%
Type 3 Image Awareness |||| 13%
Type 4 Individuality |||||||||||||| 60%
Type 5 Rationality |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||| 50%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||| 46%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||| 13%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||| 40%

type score type behavior motivation
5 25 I must be knowledgeable to survive.
4 18 I must be unique/different to survive.
6 15 I must be secure and safe to survive.
7 14 I must be fun and entertained to survive.

You scored as Type 5

I'm very, very quiet around people I don't know. Not necessarily shy (if someone tries to engage with me I'll talk back), but I just mind my business. I'm horrible at making new friends. I keep to myself and honestly have no interest in the people I'm around most of the time.

With people I do know I'm loud, weird, and very happy. I love to laugh and just be dumb sometimes. I'm literally two different people depending on whether I'm with friends or strangers.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I hate the Mr. Cool personality, and I have the "You'll Never Break Me" personality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom