• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Personalities

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
so, what kind of personality do you have? are you cheerful? are you emo? are you suicidal? Doesn't get simpler than that. ;) Also, what kind of personality do you search for in someone? and what kind of personality do you hate? mr talk-a-lot, for example? it's up to you.

hmmmm, well for me, I'm easy going, sometimes to nice for my own good. Good sense of humor, animal lover,

as for what I like in someone... Someone who well, is opposite of me lol and I already found that someone. He is my husband :) been together 3 years now.

I'm a juxtaposition of cheerful and suicidal if that paradox can even exist. During the day I pretend to be my old happy go lucky self but when the night unravels, all the recent bad memories from life return to plague me. In fact, during the twilight hours one night last month I crept onto my roof and considered ending it right there. The thought of how it would affect my family and friends, those I know in real life or online disturbs me and therefore I am too feeble to ever take my own life.

The personality that I hate is any faked one which would essentially render me a victim of my prejudice. Many emotions seem forced in people as they pretend to be friendly or a good gentleman and then return home drunk and beating their wife. Hypocrisy is a major problem in the modern world today as people take on various semblances in regards to family, friends, superiors, etc.

I'm always in search of a creative personality in someone as well as the urge to better themselves. When I was in middle school I was convinced that I ruled the world and was the best in nearly every area of knowledge. In high school, however, I realized that everyone exhibits talent in a particular category and their abilities and virtues should be treasured. Don't misinterpret these words, however. What I pride myself in I endeavor to refine and ultimately perfect.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I like to think of myself as cheerful. I've been told I'm funny, awesome, nice, helpful, caring... But I don't have the right kind of ego to support it. I'm kind of self-conscious about that kind of thing and it makes me feel like I have butterflies in my stomach. :/

Either way, I prefer to think of myself as cheerful. I like to bring cheer to other people and make them smile, since I love my friends above all else and I don't care about myself enough. One of my close friends told me I'm 95% for others and 5% for myself. :I

I'm also socially awkward, and shy and reserved around people I don't know, which makes it hard for me to be the one to start a conversation with someone I don't know well. In classes in school where I don't know a lot of people I'm the quiet kid, but in classes where I do know a lot of people I can be more relaxed and open and be my usual cheerful self.

Overall, as I've said I like to think of myself as cheerful, but I don't usually like to think much beyond that. I'm comfortable with being just the cheerful guy.

Around people I don't know, I'm pretty quiet and stone-faced and I hardly ever laugh because I'm pretty shy, but around the right people, I guess I never shut up! Plus I'm always laughing and making jokes. I always try to be optimistic, but only because I'm actually sort of a cynical person and if I don't try to see the bright side of things I won't have the motivation to do anything. I've been told by people that I'm a nice person but I'm not sure about that because I'm pretty judgemental.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
When I'm around people I know, I'm quite loud, and energetic. When around people I don't know, I'm shy, but I'm trying to grow out of that.

The personalities I really REALLY hate are the...I don't know how to described them. The ones where the people are arrogant, super-needy-for-no-reason, the attention hogs, the "I'm too good for you, I'm popular" types...gosh I could go on but gtg play MW3.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I honestly can say I can't describe my own personality. You'd have to meet me in real life or vc me to truly get a taste and judge for yourself. Some call me, crazy and funny as [EXPLICIT]

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I used to be extremely shy as a kid. I would never talk except at home when I was around people I knew the best. This lasted till I grew up and thank god it is gone!!!
I am someone who always says what she thinks. It can be a problem sometimes because when I don't like something I say it straight into the persons face. Even to my own bosses I had and have. I am outgoing and a thinker. I always seem to make people talk to me. Even when I'm on a holiday people come up to me and start either tell me the story of their lifes or start a random talk. And my brother always asks me if I know them :lol: I'm a bit of a leader. By this I mean I always make the first move. If it is going to the theater, or going on a holiday or making friends do things they plan and never did. Not always fun....it can get me into troubles sometimes :P

I also have anger issues. When I am angry I cannot hold myself. I explode in a rage and toss things or kick a wall or something. Fortunately this is finally getting less and less now. And I can stand jokes as long as it is not rude or insulting.

I am with Vanitas about the personalities I cannot stand

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
I used to be extremely shy as a kid. I would never talk except at home when I was around people I knew the best. This lasted till I grew up and thank god it is gone!!!
I am someone who always says what she thinks. It can be a problem sometimes because when I don't like something I say it straight into the persons face. Even to my own bosses I had and have. I am outgoing and a thinker. I always seem to make people talk to me. Even when I'm on a holiday people come up to me and start either tell me the story of their lifes or start a random talk. And my brother always asks me if I know them :lol: I'm a bit of a leader. By this I mean I always make the first move. If it is going to the theater, or going on a holiday or making friends do things they plan and never did. Not always fun....it can get me into troubles sometimes :P

I also have anger issues. When I am angry I cannot hold myself. I explode in a rage and toss things or kick a wall or something. Fortunately this is finally getting less and less now. And I can stand jokes as long as it is not rude or insulting.

I am with Vanitas about the personalities I cannot stand
I'm a lot like you Vanessa! Very shy, anger issues somtimes, and I have a brother too!

univpark

Heart of Steel
I'm very quiet and, well, bookish around people...But I can be asked almost anything and I'll either tell them or find it out for them.

But when I'm around friends, I'm crazy.

And I am a very passionate Pokemon player. Same with Cardfight!! Vanguard. (Shining Goddess of the Moon, come to my aid! Illuminate the darkness with your gentle light! Ride my avatar! Goddess of the Full Moon, Tsukuyomi!!) I'm always saying things like that and analyzing my opponent's deck or team. I enjoy analyzing things like that.

I read way too much. I got a Kindle last year.

But probably only because my grandmother and my friend thought that I was either going to go hunchback or break my back hauling all those 800-pagers around...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom