• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Personal Ninja Moments

We've all had those moments when our reflexes are so accurate, swift, and graceful, that it makes us seem like a complete ninja. o.o Though, I haven't been able to ninjistically up my reflexes at will; they strike at complete random--and when they do, I'm usually in complete awe.

So, I decided to dedicate this thread to sharing those epic ninja moments. :> I would prefer them be your own rather than ones you've witnessed with your friends, but if they are the latter, please say so. =)

---
I'll just get this started with one of my favorite ninjistic moments:
I was scooping out some ice cream, and it was a little over-frozen, so it was kind of harder than it should have been. Well, I was struggling to get a large enough scoop out, and the spoon flew out of my hand. My inner-ninja instantly kicked in and I caught it with my foot--between my toes (monkey ninja ;p). I kind of stood there for a few seconds admiring that because I can't even catch things with my hands most of the time. xD

---
Well, yeah. What are yours?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Using my troll powers, I have nearly mastered the art of 'inb4'. Such as, recently I nailed it at just the right time 'inb4cake' when discussing people's favorite foods.

Yesterday, I went to Best Buy to try out, for the 1 billionth time, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. As I selected a save file that I was playing on (Aqua, Crit Mode in Castle of Dreams), the loading started to happen. Instore PSP doesn't have BBS' data downloaded so loading takes a while; I picked up one of the PSP Core Packs that was laying around and I'm pretty clumsy. I somehow threw the core pack a bit of ways away from me, then somehow caught it. An old lady said 'nice catch', and I felt kinda weird doing that :3

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Awesome stealth. I can hide in shadows and stalk people and they don't see me. Not to mention I am awesome at using poles to fight with. And Ninja Stars. I can also scare people.

And A football came towards me, So I lifted my leg up and it went under... not amazing but yeah.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I remember one time my class and I were in the Computer Lab at school, listening to a speech. Well, I noticed that the kid across from me kept hitting his big World History book, and it was hanging half off the desk. In one fluent motion, I slid my chair back, dove UNDER the desk, flipped on my back and caught his book. Everyone literally applauded me. ^^

And another time, I was sitting in Math class, bored as hell, doing some classwork. The classwork required my Math book, which is at the bottom of my stack of books. Me, being the ninja I am, took all the other books, threw them into the air, put the Math book in my lap, and caught the other books before they hit the table. I got 5 high-fives and a hug that day.

o.o

gannondorf

Dark Lord Gannondorf
your ninga's are weak compared to me. having 2 sisters and one brother, I have learned the art of stealth,fighting, and agility.

Stealth(If your stealing something you want, you don't want them to know)

Fighting(This one becomes obvivous to anyone who has a brother and sister,fight each other, compete for food,resources, etc)

Agility(You gotta be quick and fast in both stealth and agility to get what you want and complete your goals even faster)

I am the best out of all of my brother and sisters and have been described as well, That mayor that can point someone in one direction saying look over there,they look, then blink and then im gone.:D:Po.o

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I have had a few NINJA moments myself, but my best one (and most recent) was in the sparring final of the southen england championships (tae kwon do). At the start of the match the guy I was sparring took a couple of steps forward and as quick as a flash jumped to do a flying kick. The next thing I know, my foot was jammed under his chin and he hadn't even managed to bring his leg up for the kick. It was all kinda frozen in the air for a second and I was like "...o_O wow!" then it started up again and I managed to win the gold medal!!!

My brother has had an awesome ninja moment! We were watching a free running programme and after it we went to bed. Up in the bathroom (I missed this because I was getting changed) my brother climbed onto a chair jumped, landed on the floor, and forward flipped onto the open toilet seat. Ninja.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I've had a pretty ninja moment. My friend thinks he's all ninja and he always tries to kick and/or punch me with his "ninja" skills. He tried to kick me, but he wasn't prepared, so I grabbed his ankle, and just held his foot in the air for a minute or so while he jumped around trying to get free. Then when I was done, I pushed his ankle up and he fell over onto his back. It was ninja. o.o

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Well, I was eating Chinese food with some chop sticks, and my brothers were trading Pokemon trading cards, one of the cards blew away, the card was coming towards me and basically, I caught it with my chop sticks and pretty much my brothers were staring at me. Well I got more, but I can't remember what I did

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Most of these happened in 8th grade. My friend, who is part Asian(who takes most pride in being Asian and knows some techniques) has showed me how to run up walls, and some other neat stuff, was surprised on how much of a ninja I was. I out ninja'd him. I knew him since kindergarten and his name is Micheal, enough back story though. So we were messing around in English class one day, and we were throwing things at each other. So then he threw this pen straight at my face and I caught it with both hands like if I was praying. No flinch or anything. It was literally centimeters away from my face.

And we also always caught things with two fingers throughout the year. It was epic.

This other time we were talking to this girl and while we were having a conversation he didn't notice that I had just pick pocketed his head phones. After a while of having them I finally showed him and we were laughing our a**es off. Because I had asked him what happened to the head phones in his pocket and he was like, "WTF?"

This one happened when I was like in 4th grade. I was waiting for my sister to come out of school and this dude try's to punch me in the face from my sides and misses. I look at him pissed off and he says "Sorry I didn't see you there". I knew he was bullsh*tting so I'm still pissed off as I'm waiting. He does it again a while later but this time he has the perfect shot of my face and I was completely unaware that he would try to do it again so I move my head back a split second before his punch reaches and then I kicked his a** and everyone piled up around us chanting for me.

And of course there's the Ninja Fart.

Last edited:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
OK, so I'm known as a ninja jedi at my school, for the sole purpose that I'm great with weapons throwing and close combat(ninja style) and because I just pop up behind people, when In reality, I've been following them for a few minutes and I finally decide to let them know I'm there. But one of my best moments, I woke up late for school, Jumped out of my bed, somehow got pants in my hand and then slipped them on before I touched the ground. I started at myself for a couple of seconds, put on a shirt and then socks and shoes and got ready to tell the story to others.

We also played a game in my middle school where everyone would have a marker, and then we'd try to assassinate each other by sneaking up, grabbing the person's head, and then marking there neck in a slit your throat fashion. I've never been marked

One ninja moment was when me and my brother were wrestling on a trampoline when I was about 6 years old. He picked me up, and acidentally fell backwards off of the trampoline while he was holding me above his head. My brother landed on his back and I landed on my feet like a boss.

My brother's car was also like a ninja once. There was a really bad storm, and a tree fell down that was beside my brother's car. It looked like the tree smashed his car, but when we looked at it up close, the tree branches were wraped around it. :D o.o

Beeker

Wild Card
I just had this ninja moment, so thought I 'd share. :P
Right now, I'm sitting on my bed. My trash bin was on there as well as I was having it beside me for scraps. I felt it begin to fall of the bed and my feet responded fast and caught it before it could tip over and spill. =D

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I remember another one! My friend and I were having a wrestling match on a trampoline, and he had me pinned down by my shoulders. I then backward rolled with him still ontop of me and ended up pinning HIM down! I then won the wrestling match.

A few years ago I was at our annual family reunion. It's a huge event, and we were all gathered for a picture. I was in the middle of the crowd. I was getting annoyed with so many pictures (it takes forever), so I wanted to get out. I managed to sneak out of the picture crowd without running into anyone or being noticed (and I'm 6'0" tall). Nobody realized I had left until I suddenly appeared next to the person taking the pictures. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom