• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Personal Message in Hylian

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
If you can't view I took the URL.

personal_letter_in_twilight_princess_hylian_by_cliffordartist-d7120y6.jpg

Fig

The Altruist
If you can't view I took the URL.

personal_letter_in_twilight_princess_hylian_by_cliffordartist-d7120y6.jpg

Awesome thanks Term for blowing the picture to a more readable level! Now all I have to do is read and transcribe the letter based on what Hyrule Historia gives me. If all comes down to worse, I'll just use Google. :xd:

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
" I wish I was dead, a lot of the time. Why? Because I feel like people don't care about me. My brother is only a brother, same rule a to me. Even thoughts I take it for granted. I'm just a lazy son of a ***** who doesn't deserve anything he has. All I hope is that I can go somewhere, where I don't have to worry about anything. I try to be a good person in my family, but it seems they don't care about what happens to me. Sometimes I feel like my mom, dad, brother and sisters don't care about me. My cousins on my mom and dad's sides. Do they really care about me or do they only pretend to like me?

Sometimes it feels like I'm just someone to take advantage of, even though I do a lot for my family. My brother makes me feel like a lazy person and it really hurts me. I do have special thought a lot of the times because my brother makes me feel like it. I'm sorry for the person who finds this. Either you think I'm a emotional teenager or just a depressed person. I feel like I'm worth crap and if I did commit, will anyone care? Will they just use me on Facebook like they use my other cousins and friends? Who committed suicide for the likes of maintaining a good status on Facebook?

I'm going to give all the things I have for Christmas and before that back to my parents and keep an old PSP and broken iPad no one wants. This computer I'm spelling this on will be given back. I wish my brother wasn't who he was and more open with people. instead, he only cares for his mom, sisters and son. I don't matter to him, neither does my dad. He doesn't care for our family. I want out but I thought about it and decided not, because I want to live a full life. I'm going to break any and all contact with my brother. I don't even want him at my high school graduation or any - of my life.

Once I get home, I don't want to talk to him. This will be the last time I talk to him. I know I may seem like wimp who is typing this in a font not everyone knows. I know, but I don't want this to be read too fast. People who care or are - will find out what this means. I think my brother is the one who makes me depressed. But he seems to be distant from everyone.

He doesn't care for our family. He's so cold to them that he wants nothing to do with them.

He hates them.

He is going to be a very lonely person in life. I want him to be good but I don't think so. So for anyone who finds out about this, I'm sorry for having to read this.

Sheldon".

Holy crap, I'm actually worried about this guy. this is what the freakin' letter says. Not joking people. He needs serious help. I just translated this because I wanted to find out what's going to happen to him.

Fig

The Altruist
Original Author said:
" I wish I was dead, a lot of the time. Why? Because I feel like people don't care about me. My brother is only a brother, same rule a to me. Even thoughts I take it for granted. I'm just a lazy son of a ***** who doesn't deserve anything he has. All I hope is that I can go somewhere, where I don't have to worry about anything. I try to be a good person in my family, but it seems they don't care about what happens to me. Sometimes I feel like my mom, dad, brother and sisters don't care about me. My cousins on my mom and dad's sides. Do they really care about me or do they only pretend to like me?

Sometimes it feels like I'm just someone to take advantage of, even though I do a lot for my family. My brother makes me feel like a lazy person and it really hurts me. I do have special thought a lot of the times because my brother makes me feel like it. I'm sorry for the person who finds this. Either you think I'm a emotional teenager or just a depressed person. I feel like I'm worth crap and if I did commit, will anyone care? Will they just use me on Facebook like they use my other cousins and friends? Who committed suicide for the likes of maintaining a good status on Facebook?

I'm going to give all the things I have for Christmas and before that back to my parents and keep an old PSP and broken iPad no one wants. This computer I'm spelling this on will be given back. I wish my brother wasn't who he was and more open with people. instead, he only cares for his mom, sisters and son. I don't matter to him, neither does my dad. He doesn't care for our family. I want out but I thought about it and decided not, because I want to live a full life. I'm going to break any and all contact with my brother. I don't even want him at my high school graduation or any - of my life.

Once I get home, I don't want to talk to him. This will be the last time I talk to him. I know I may seem like wimp who is typing this in a font not everyone knows. I know, but I don't want this to be read too fast. People who care or are - will find out what this means. I think my brother is the one who makes me depressed. But he seems to be distant from everyone.

He doesn't care for our family. He's so cold to them that he wants nothing to do with them.

He hates them.

He is going to be a very lonely person in life. I want him to be good but I don't think so. So for anyone who finds out about this, I'm sorry for having to read this.

Sheldon".

The thing is, I can actually relate to him very well. I was feeling like that this past semester and my senior year in high school. I really hope this guy is safe and sound wherever he currently is in the world. No one should ever feel neglected, especially by their own family. That was a pain that I sadly had to endured for a couple of years. I'm blessed things have worked out for me so swell in the long run. Sheldon, wherever you are, I just want to say to never give up hope and just keep believing that there is a light in your time of darkness and that I'm praying for you even though you may not know that. All I can do is pray for your safety and for The Lord to guide you on the rightful path in life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom