• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Personal Assistant

This just popped up in my brain. What if link was your personal assistant? I think it would be cool you could tell him to do anything.:) What do you guys think if Link was your personal assistant? :hmm:

Last edited:
hmmm I don't really think I would have too much for Link to do, except help me and my family work on fixing up the house and backyard. I think if Link was my, "personal assistant" all he would have to do is be my friend =) Don't you think having Link as a friend would be AWESOME??

yes I think is would be so awesome, but if link was your personal assistant you could just tell him go save hyrule.

lol, he'd be the quietest friend/assistant ever. You'd never have to worry about him back talking and if you ever got kidnapped he would go through some dungeons and beat up some monsters and then come and get you. He'd mainly be handy on a farm though. I mean he can wrestle cow sized goats to the ground within seconds, for Din's sake.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I'd probley go tell him to find things I lost. Hey Link, have you seen my Zelda Manga? *Got an Item music plays*. Okay, great Link, you can uhh.. put that down now.

And I'd tell him to be my friend >] And explore the forest behind my house with me and he would sleep in my shed (Which is very nice). Oh yeah, he would bomb my enemies. And I am not talking about Cd-i Link. I would not bomb any dodongos with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom