• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Persona 5 Scramble - The Phantom Strikers and Persona 5 - The Royale

One more day till Persona 5S and Persona 5 - The Royale information is released. The image is from the P5S website.

Also Gamatsu has the times the info will be announced here.
Supposedly the info will drop after the concert but it could be said in bits in throughout the concert. We don't know.

What we do know is soon we'll get the info.

As a side note I always find it strange to see Japanese dates without the year attached. We all know they do it year/day/month. Different to the Western way and the US way.

Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 1.15.37 am.jpg

Persons 5 - The Royale information has dropped. More info is coming though.

fv_logo_68e6d0dc09e3ce41b0a6a96c5e3796fe.pngnext_info_f5e62ddbf1a697b3efcae4231ad39fe2.png

Here's the Japanese trailer for it.

And here's the info about it all.

The Royal will feature a new third semester, along with new events involving daily school life and the Phantom Thieves.
  • It will feature the addition of two new characters.
    Kasumi Yoshizawa (Voice: Sora Amamiya)
    Takuto Maruki (Voice: Satoshi Hino)
  • Experience the new “Third Semester
    A big bullet point will be the addition of the “third semester,” telling an untold story from Persona 5. Although detailed information has not been revealed yet, there will be new characters and events, such as the January 1st “Hatsumode” (first shrine visit of the new year).
  • New Student Life and Thief Life
    The student life will be further enhanced with the addition of the new area “Kichijoji,” another neighbourhood in Tokyo. The twins from the Velvet Room will also be able to go out.
Release Date: October 31, 2019 (Thursday)
Platform: PlayStation 4
Genre: RPG
Price: 8,800 yen for regular edition (excluding tax), 13,800 yen for limited edition (excluding tax)
CERO: TBD

Releasing in the rest of the world, sometime in 2020

Last edited:
P5Scopy.png

sec3_contents5_b40f70439ab9f4a4f1391f4db4f8596f.png
sec3_contents7_b50edc6c5342732ee53574b68a14f295.png

Persona 5 Scramble - The Phantom Strikers is a Persona 5 Musou game. If you don't know what Musou is, think Person 5 x Dynasty Warriors.
It's releasing on Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch. No dates so far.

Here's the Persona Central article announcing this.

Here's the official youtube trailer

Last edited:
Persona 5 Scramble - The Phantom Strikers is a Persona 5 Musou game. If you don't know what Musou is, think Person 5 x Dynasty Warriors.
Here's the Persona Central article announcing this.

Here's the official youtube trailer

I'm happy with this. Looks like a Persona game I can enjoy.

I hope the DLC isnt horrific like most Tecmo Warriors games and I hope it nerfed on Switch.

I also feel a bit short changed that it is just P5, if you're gonna make a Persona Warriors then get the guys from previous games in there too...

Will have my eye on this but probably wont put any money down until the DLc has run its course and a complete edition releases.... which it will.

I'm happy with this. Looks like a Persona game I can enjoy.
I think we should wait till our chickens hatch before we count them.

The Musou games that exist, mostly from Koei Tecmo have not all been great games. Some of them like Dynasty Warriors 8, Hyrule Warriors and the 2x Dragon Quest Heroes games were amazing. But then we have garbage like Warriors All Stars, Fire Emblem Warriors, Dynasty Warriors 9 etc etc.

We don't know if P5 Scramble will actually be a good game or not. I hope it is though.

All of the people who had unrealistic expectations for Persona 5 coming to Switch have now come down to Earth. It's high time people stopped treating randoms on Twitter as verified leakers.

I'll be picking up Persona 5 Royal on PS4 next year as people have been telling me Persona 5 is one of the greatest RPGs ever for some time now. Persona 5 Scramble looks very good visually, but Warriors games are not my thing, so I'll pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom