• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Persona 4 Roleplay SU! ((Please People, I Wanna Make This Happen ; W ; ))

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
Alrighty, so I finally got an idea for a roleplay that has probably been done before, but this is something I really would like to pull off. Persona 4, probably my most favorite game of all time atm. Anyways, we dont have to do the dialogue day by day, we could have it in any mix really. I'm not really perfect with this stuff, but I will let anyone take on 3 rolls at the most. We'll start from the day Yu Narukami goes into the town of Inaba and go on from there. If you roleplay one of the main 8 (I will be roleplaying two of them), I ask that you or someone roleplay their shadow counterpart. For example, I will be taking the roles of Yu Narukami and Teddie. So I will most likely roleplay Teddie's shadow. As for the relationship part, I dont know who Yu will end up being with, so depending how this roleplay goes will determine how that happens. There will be only one relationship, I dont do the "Date all of the chicks" thing. Anyways, main rules are that you guys know your character well and have fun with this! Type // or (( )) if you wish to chat outside of roleplay. Thanks!

Major Characters Needed:

Yosuke Hanamura/Shadow Yosuke
Chie Satonaka/Shadow Chie
Yukiko Amagi/Shadow Yukiko
Kanji Tatsumi/Shadow Kanji
Rise Kujikawa/Shadow Rise
Naoto Shirogane/Shadow Naoto
Ryotaro Dojima
Nanako Dojima
Tohru Adachi

If you wanna take on random side characters such as Ai, Yumi, Kou, etc, just let me know. I hope you all have fun with this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom