• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Persona 25th Anniversary

The website is up for this.
http://p-ch.jp/p25th/
No news yet apart from Atlus saying it will be seven new projects. We have to wait to see what the announcements are.

AEt7RI0.jpg

------

Google translate of the web page

"In 2021, the "Persona" series exceeded the cumulative worldwide sales of 15 million units.
We would like to express our sincere gratitude and gratitude to all those who have watched over and supported us for a long time.
And in September, the "Persona" series will finally celebrate its 25th anniversary.
With gratitude to all of you, we will spend about a year from September 2021 this year to the fall of 2022 next year.
As PERSONA 25th Anniversary YEAR, we are preparing a lot of fun.
25th commemorative goods, various events, collaborations, and of course game information, etc.
We will announce various Anniversaries one by one. Please look forward to it."

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
just want to add I began persona 5 recently and it starts w/ the 20th anniversary logo, wild to think 5 years have already passed

seeing the female protagonist for persona 3 on that art makes me wonder if we'll get a combined version of persona 3 FES and portable, and maybe remakes or enhanced ports of persona 1 & 2

with seven projects I'd have to imagine one of those is true, and I'd wager we'd see a new spin off game for persona 5 or something, and maybe possibly a tease for persona 6? whatever the case, I'm excited to see

Persona 5 Royal on Switch/PC/Xbox please

Get this masterpiece out on more platforms. Especially Switch. A 100 Hour RPG needs to be played portable. Be it the SWitch the new Steam deck or even Xcloud streaming.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Here's hoping for a new game. While I've yet to play Persona 5 (but definitely plan to) I'm eagerly awaiting a Persona 6.

Hopefully with less weird sexual harassment gameplay.

Here's hoping for a new game. While I've yet to play Persona 5 (but definitely plan to) I'm eagerly awaiting a Persona 6.

Hopefully with less weird sexual harassment gameplay.
Well of course they'll make a persona 6. But they should make the games for more platforms to grow franchise.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Well of course they'll make a persona 6. But they should make the games for more platforms to grow franchise.

It'd be nice. I'd love to play Persona 5 (weird sexual harassment subplots aside), but it has yet to hit the PC. At least with Persona 4 I could play it on the Vita first.

Reactions: Fig

Fig

The Altruist
Judging by screenshots within the website, Persona 6 is definitely being teased with all the previous protags being shown in a specific set of merchandise. Although I'm more of a SMT fan myself, I still would to see some kind video game project collab between the two franchises besides the demons being used shared between the two universes. Given how there's 7 projects in play I hope that either P4AU gets a remaster or a new fighting game would be really cool since that's my favorite game genre.
E6JTiXgWYAEWyFg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom