• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Person in the E3 Trailer

Skullkid96

Aperture Test Subject #2
It's just a little pointless thread but did you see the Herder in the trailer? he stands by the tree's on the right than leaves when the mech shows up and shoots at Link. It's just a small thing I noticed in the trailer.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Yeah, there's another one on the opposite side. I hope we get to see more characters spread throughout the field so the world doesn't feel so lifeless. It'll be quite interesting seeing a bunch of NPC's around performing unique tasks or just wandering throughout the day.

It's just a little pointless thread but did you see the Herder in the trailer? he stands by the tree's on the right than leaves when the mech shows up and shoots at Link. It's just a small thing I noticed in the trailer.

Yeah, that little detail was brought up in several videos of commentators discussing how much is actually going on on-screen during that E3 trailer. IGN talked about it at length in one of their video rewind things.

Skullkid96

Aperture Test Subject #2
Yeah, that little detail was brought up in several videos of commentators discussing how much is actually going on on-screen during that E3 trailer. IGN talked about it at length in one of their video rewind things.

I noticed during my first view, didn't post anything till now tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom