• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Permanently Stuck in LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
I am not. BUT! I am wondering if they are ways, and how, one could go too far, or forget something vital and keep playing, and then cannot go any further because something is irreversible.

Is it possible to get stuck and HAVE to restart the entire game?

Nah. You can always go back into dungeons and places if you forget something. The only things that I know you can pass up and not get again are two of the secret seashells. After you get like 5 seashells, the Seashell Mansion will give you a free one. It does the same thing for 10 seashells. If you get 6 and forget to get the freebie, then your outta luck. However, there are actually 25 seashells in the game, when you only need 20. So this won't prohibit you from obtaining the L-2 Sword.

Tak

Game Over
No, I don't belive that you can get permanently trapped in Link's Awakening.
I thought I was at one point, in the Third or Fourth dungeon.

I had used all of my keys, and I couldn't find another, but after some thorough searching, I found it.

But other than missing several of the Secret Seashells, as MrMosley pointed out, you cannot get permanently stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom