• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask People Who Try to Figure Out Majoras Mask.....

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
sorry for the long read but......(yea im a MM freak!what can i say???:)

the feeling your being watched,but your really not.
the sense of death, when no one is dead.
the aura that makes you feel your alone...when your not.
to bad for us that the garos and moon are watching us.every movement.
to bad for us manny have passed, without us knowing.we sit there blind,looking around for answers and the next path.but before you can move, your time is up.....
and the only thing for us to count on is the ones you have helped.they watch over you...they defend you...they give you the courage tho take on anything life itself throws at you...they give you wisdom,when you need to help those you love...they give you power, when everyone is counting on you to come back alive...
don't you see? the deku mask gave you courage to to stand up and fight, despite how weak you are.the courage to save a kingdoms princess, even if it endangered your life. the courage to fight a masked god, who could destroy that kingdom.
the goron mask gave you power leave your tribe and fight a monster. the power to lie to the ones you love, just to keep them safe. the power to come back alive to your home,just to leave again to finish a incomplete adventure.
the zora mask gave you wisdom enough to keep a secret, even from your best friends. the wisdom to go on a mission,even though you might fail. the wisdom to know who you were meant to be, and accept it.
(..............)(yea i have more but ill say it later.....)again sorry for it being so long......

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
When I read it, I though that it sound like a poem from the game LoZ MM. Good story though!:). The words u put in this long read, it makes sense to the plot of MM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom