1. Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
    Dismiss Notice

People seem to be misinterpeting the BotW timeline ''confirmation''.

Discussion in 'World of Zelda' started by Moblinking5000, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Moblinking5000

Moblinking5000

Rupees:
    ◊898
    Here's the interview:

http://www.siliconera.com/2018/08/0...s-been-added-to-the-series-official-timeline/

When asked which timeline BotW is at the end of, Hidemaro says that it's up to the players imagination, not that the timeline converges into one. Later on, he confirms it's still up for debate and that later games may help clear BotW's placement, meaning that it still has no confirmed placement.

Why are people acting like a convergence is confirmed?

2. Magic Bean Seller

Magic Bean Seller The Apocalyptic Overlord Forum Volunteer

Rupees:
    ◊10,338
    Why do we need a third thread of the same content? You even posted in the others....

Can we get a merge please mods

mαrkαsscoρ and Satan like this.
  3. Spiritual Mask Salesman

Spiritual Mask Salesman ~ Deus' Pug Smuggler ~

Rupees:
    ◊3,807
    I'm not one of those people. I never said a convergence is confirmed. It is placed at the end of all 3, but with a dividing line, i.e. it has no definitive placement. It's a hands off approach, it's up to the fans to decide where BotW goes. That said, this doesn't rule out theories of a convergence. If fans want that to be the case, it's still hypothetically sound.

4. Moblinking5000

Moblinking5000

Rupees:
    ◊898
    Because mine is showing a different side.

I never said you were, I said that a lot of people seemed to misinterpret this interview,[not just this site] making me wonder if they even bothered to read it.

5. Spiritual Mask Salesman

Spiritual Mask Salesman ~ Deus' Pug Smuggler ~

Rupees:
    ◊3,807
    Each one brings up different points. One was just about BotW's placement, this one is about BotW as well, mine is about BotW but LA as well.

6. Magic Bean Seller

Magic Bean Seller The Apocalyptic Overlord Forum Volunteer

Rupees:
    ◊10,338
    so instead of using the existing threads to make a point you made another thread almost as if you were building an island in the sea of voices.......