• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

People seem to be misinterpeting the BotW timeline ''confirmation''.

Here's the interview:

http://www.siliconera.com/2018/08/0...s-been-added-to-the-series-official-timeline/

When asked which timeline BotW is at the end of, Hidemaro says that it's up to the players imagination, not that the timeline converges into one. Later on, he confirms it's still up for debate and that later games may help clear BotW's placement, meaning that it still has no confirmed placement.

Why are people acting like a convergence is confirmed?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Here's the interview:

http://www.siliconera.com/2018/08/0...s-been-added-to-the-series-official-timeline/

When asked which timeline BotW is at the end of, Hidemaro says that it's up to the players imagination, not that the timeline converges into one. Later on, he confirms it's still up for debate and that later games may help clear BotW's placement, meaning that it still has no confirmed placement.

Why are people acting like a convergence is confirmed?
I'm not one of those people. I never said a convergence is confirmed. It is placed at the end of all 3, but with a dividing line, i.e. it has no definitive placement. It's a hands off approach, it's up to the fans to decide where BotW goes. That said, this doesn't rule out theories of a convergence. If fans want that to be the case, it's still hypothetically sound.

Why do we need a third thread of the same content? You even posted in the others....

Can we get a merge please mods
Because mine is showing a different side.

I'm not one of those people. I never said a convergence is confirmed. It is placed at the end of all 3, but with a dividing line, i.e. it has no definitive placement. It's a hands off approach, it's up to the fans to decide where BotW goes.

I never said you were, I said that a lot of people seemed to misinterpret this interview,[not just this site] making me wonder if they even bothered to read it.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
so instead of using the existing threads to make a point you made another thread almost as if you were building an island in the sea of voices.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom