• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pen's Manga Podcast - Umami Manga

Pen

The game is on!
I've forgotten to update the thread in a hot minute. I won't share all the podcast episodes that have come since my last update here; instead I'll share the most recent of our Jujutsu Kaisen discussions. Season 2 of the anime has recently started, and we're basically at the same part in the manga right now, so it's pretty fun. ^^

Pen

The game is on!
This week on the podcast we cover volume 6 of one of my current favourite series, Asadora! The character interactions and the mysteries of the world are some of the story's strongest points, and it's always a treat to read! ^^

Pen

The game is on!
This week my podcast celebrates 100 episodes! Fittingly our 100th episode covers the newly released volume 26 of the Kaguya-sama: Love is War manga, which is nice since it was with this series that we started the podcast originally. The series is coming to a close soon, with only two more volumes remaining after this one, so its super exciting! :D

Pen

The game is on!
The greatness of the Shibuya arc continues in Jujutsu Kaisen! This volume keeps on raising the stakes in a super thrilling way which also has me rather nervous lol

Pen

The game is on!
Volume 3 of the Oshi no Ko manga came with a wave of all sorts of emotions! This series is already turning into one of my all time favourites because of how invested I get with the characters and all the feels it's giving me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom