• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Everybody here should logically be confirmed town.

PK - Fext targeted him with an investigative role and PK got a result back, so PK should be town.
KJ - claimed motivator and then minish confirmed that a motivator existed, as there was no cc KJ has to be the motivator.
Fig - same as KJ but aqua.
Kirino - confirmed the ability to influence votes. There is no mafia role that can influence votes as far as i can tell.
Rag - Confirmed town via sensor result.

For one of us to be scum, there must have been a miscommunication in results at some point by a town player. The biggest area i can see for this having occured is PK. Fext "confirmed" that PK was town but we don't actually know what happened between fext and PK and PK never publically confirmed fext's role as far as i can tell, so its possible that he bluffed his way into fext confirming him. I would strongly suggest lynching PK tomorrow.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
also there will probably be a no-hit tonight so don't take a player not dying as evidence of fig's targets' innocence.

Ragnarokio

its alright, it was a logical blunder but it was one a lot of players apparently walked into. Its true that my role was the only role that wasn't confirmed, but that doesn't matter when my alignment is confirmed. Speedlynches generally help mafia so its always good to talk things out in the future before committing to a vote, especially late in the game.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 5 Final Vote Tally:
Ragnarokio - 3 (Killjoy262, Paranoid King, Fig)

Not voting - Kirino, Ragnarokio

Quicker than quick the players were in agreement on having Ragnarokio lynched today. So quickly they had her killed. Afterwards the remaining players felt an overwhelming sense of satisfaction. It seemed the game had been won! However, the game host did not feel that same sense of satisfaction, thus there remains a chance you will see him again someday. Until then, my friends! And thanks so much to everyone who played!

Ragnarokio was Zhao, the Mafia Roleblocker.

The living (4):
@Killjoy262 - Yui Hirasawa, the Guitarist
@Paranoid King - Zenitsu Agatsuma, the Sleepwalker
@Fig - Aqua, the Useless Healer
@Kirino - Chika Fujiwara, the Cheater

The dead (10):
Chevywolf30 - Spike Spiegel, the Space Cowboy (lynched day 1)
Viral Maze - Lust, the Ultimate Spear (lynched day 2)
Seanzie - Holo, the Harvest Deity (died night 2)
Morbid Minish - Okamoto Katsushiro, the Samurai (died night 2)
DekuNut - Jack Sparrow, the Commuter (mod killed night 2)
ExLight - Calamity Ganon, the Godfather (lynched day 3)
Fext - Gondo, the Sword Smith (died night 3)
A Link In Time - Storm, the Lightning Rod Creator (lynched day 4)
Storm - Ryo Kurokiba, the Fish Chef (died night 4)
@Ragnarokio - Zhao, the Mafia Roleblocker (lynched day 5)

Victory goes to the Town!

Stay tuned for night actions, role PMs and Discord chats!

Pen

The game is on!
Night Actions

Night 1:
Useless Healer (Fig) - healed A Link In Time (S) and Kirino (S) [redirected to Morbid Minish]
Sword Smith (Fext) - investigated Seanzie [redirected to Morbid Minish] (results: has blade)
Guitarist (Killjoy262) - motivated Fext [redirected to Morbid Minish]
Harvest Deity (Seanzie) - used Sensor (results: 1)
Samurai (Morbid Minish) - used Lightning Rod
Mafia factional kill (ExLight) - killed Fext [redirected to Morbid Minish]
Ultimate Spear (Viral Maze) - investigated Kirino [redirected to Morbid Minish] (results: Samurai)
Mafia Roleblocker (Ragnarokio) - roleblocked DekuNut [redirected to Morbid Minish]
Fish Chef (Storm) - fed DekuNut [redirected to Morbid Minish]

Night 2:
Useless Healer (Fig) - healed Paranoid King (S) and Seanzie (F)
Cheater (Kirino) - challenged Morbid Minish and Ragnarokio [Morbid Minish loses]
Sword Smith (Fext) - investigated Paranoid King (results: has blade)
Guitarist (Killjoy262) - motivated Morbid Minish
Samurai (Morbid Minish) - role cop investigated Ragnarokio (results: Mafia Roleblocker) and ExLight (results: Godfather)
Mafia factional kill (ExLight) - killed Seanzie
Mafia Roleblocker (Ragnarokio) - roleblocked Storm
Fish Chef (Storm) - fed Morbid Minish [blocked]

Night 3:
Useless Healer (Fig) - healed Paranoid King (F) and Killjoy262 (F)
Cheater (Kirino) - challenged A Link In Time and Storm [A Link In Time loses]
Guitarist (Killjoy262) - strengthened Fig
Mafia factional kill (Ragnarokio) - killed Fext
Mafia Roleblocker (Ragnarokio) - roleblocked A Link In Time
Fish Chef (Storm) - fed A Link In Time

Night 4:
Useless Healer (Fig) - healed Paranoid King (F) and Kirino (S)
Guitarist (Killjoy262) - motivated Paranoid King
Mafia factional kill (Ragnarokio) - killed Storm
Mafia Roleblocker (Ragnarokio) - roleblocked Storm
Fish Chef (Storm) - fed Kirino [blocked]

Ragnarokio

gj town

i'm biased but i do think PK was the best lynch objectively today. Tomorrow it probably would've been me though.

I'm still not entirely sure why seanzie's sensor picked up 1 scum on the chevie wagon (either i missed a miller in the game or it counted storm as mafia for some reason) but KJ, Fig, and Kirino's claims were all pretty ironclad.

I was hoping i could convince the town to lynch PK today and then luck and pray my way through the final 4. Being busy at the start of day was my downfall unfortunately.

Pen

The game is on!
I'm still not entirely sure why seanzie's sensor picked up 1 scum on the chevie wagon (either i missed a miller in the game or it counted storm as mafia for some reason) but KJ, Fig, and Kirino's claims were all pretty ironclad.

This was technically the biggest mistake I made as a game host. My intention was for that sensor to pick up third parties too, but I had forgotten I'd worded it differently in Seanzie's role PM.

Fig

The Altruist
gj town

i'm biased but i do think PK was the best lynch objectively today. Tomorrow it probably would've been me though.

I was hoping i could convince the town to lynch PK today and then luck and pray my way through the final 4. Being busy at the start of day was my downfall unfortunately.
Not gonna lie (though I can't speak for the others) but it would have been extremely hard to sway the remaining townmates to lynch PK when we pretty much were confirmed. In my eyes, it was obvious to have lynched and I would have offered if you are ok to be lynched first to prove if you are town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom